Reviews for Don't Try So Hard
Crossxx chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
very good love the story
angel-of-darknes chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
I liked it ALOT i think u should write more often :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
AWESOME!;)
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
not bad.
romanceaddict3320 chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Yah! goodness! and sorta depression... anyways it was great! write more soon. i luv raven and robin. they are both so deep. :)
janedoe091170 chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Hmm...another very good, and very insightful one-shot from you. The interaction between Robin and Raven, romance aside, was very realistic and well-written...in fact, the entire plotline was good. I hope to see more of these, they're very thought inspiring.
animeroxz chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
I love it and it was so sweet keep up the good work
BlackShield chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Eh. Not much to say here. Reminded me of Angry. Seemed somewhat predictable in plot, but can't be helped with this particular plotline. I can't help but think I've seen it somewhere before. Meh. Probably making it up. The irks nag me, but I'll leave them out of the review.

*joins bandwagon*

gr8 job!11 i luvd ti!11

*rolls eyes*

Nice work.
Sinistra250 chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
I love it, I love it, I love it!
ravendarkraven chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
as amazing as always. your fanfictions never fail to impress me. it was totally in character, and as a fellow Raven/Robin shipper, i'm adding this to my favorites now.

Anyway, John, you deserve all the praise you get. You're an excellent writer and get better with each fanfic you write.

Azareth-raven-zinthos
vinnie the geek chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Good story. I think you did a good job of keeping in character. Carry on... VIn, the ancient
Dangerproneredhead chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
I really liked this story! Found it easy to read and very...real (I think is the word).

Great dialogue progression. *nodnod*

Erm, you know that I'm not one for much words.

Good job, hope to see more like this soon.
Blood Darkness chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
That was awesome. No other words can describe it. Keep it up.

Blood
Strixvaria chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
hey, it was good, please write another soon, that was one of the only fanfics that i have read that has like every word spelled right, bye
PureSakuraMelody chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
Good work, Nick. Don't know the story behind this one, but it's obvious that you put a lot of thought into it. I enjoyed reading it, kudos.