Reviews for The Price Of Darkness
asianchick8373 chapter 5 . 8/4/2007
OH NO! What did hermione do to herself! NO!

Please update soon, cause this story is really cool
animerocksjapanrocks chapter 5 . 6/2/2006
cool fic update soon plz
ShatteredRhapsody chapter 5 . 4/15/2006
update plz! plz? plz? PLZ?
ShatteredRhapsody chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
ohmigosh i love it!
Wattatta47 chapter 5 . 12/8/2005
pity. such a short chapter. What's gonna happen next?
Wattatta47 chapter 3 . 12/8/2005
who invented the spell? Who were the lovers?
Wattatta47 chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
aww! Keep updating!
tinyt0ky0 chapter 5 . 7/24/2005
hey this story is like super good and i just had to review(i dont review much,only on the really good storys).o ya can u make the chapters a little longer they r like super short!any way love the story and update soon plez! o ya mi friends like it too(thats something)
Malfoyonme chapter 5 . 3/21/2005
Update soon! I love Hermoine-turns-evil fics.

They are soo much better than draco-turns-good fics,and its not often you find an evil hermione, so please UPDATE!
Chocolatebrowneyes chapter 5 . 3/13/2005
wow wow wow ... *takes die and blue contracts*

~wonderful~
Chocolatebrowneyes chapter 4 . 3/13/2005
i am going to kill you...now.

Chocolatebrowneyes chapter 3 . 3/13/2005
this was realy realy realy good. *kisses Draco and skipps away tripping slightly*

Chocolatebrowneyes chapter 2 . 3/13/2005
OMG! if you don't update this i'm going to slam my head into a pile of- well i'll just-so then if you dont i'll-well...just update plz..for my sake.

MusicalCatharsis chapter 5 . 3/8/2005
Okay here I am again...reviewing...I am loving this story...things are going fast here...I'm loving it...can't wait until you update...

SiLvErEyEdGirl

Dawn-Ashlie
MusicalCatharsis chapter 2 . 3/8/2005
OKAY I love the overthrow the dark lord thing...That sounds awesome...I love dark fics...I'm currently reading one by Grayeyez its called Concrete Rose. Keep going and e-mail Grayeyez for some wicked ideas. Your beta is doing a great job...I need to find me one.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »