Reviews for The Christmas Spirit
ItsAReadingThing chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Gah ! Merry Kiss-mas ! So cute !
Faliara chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Oh LOL. Sadist Naraku.
Kojichan.x chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Such a cute story! I absolutely loved it! :)
mililli chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
So funny!
WildGirl99 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Lol that's just simply HILARIOUS! I never thought about how much kagome really did affect the way of time when she entered the well...wow. XD
KawaiiMellow chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
LOL
those cards really can be TOURTURE.
Felling chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
The entire epilogue was the best thing I have ever read. No jokes. Even Inu's comment at the beginning already had me laughing. Great job (':
Black Dahlia chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Congratulations! This fic has placed 3rd for Best Supernatural Fic at Born For Each Other-a new Inuyasha awards distribution site, where fics are nominated and showcased. To help increase the popularity of the site, please visit often to help nominate and vote for other fics.

Again, congratulations!
Black Dahlia chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Congratulations! This fic has been nominated for an award for Best Supernatural fic at Born For Each Other-a new Inuyasha awards blog focused on distributing awards to Inuyasha works of fanfiction. If you would like to visit this site and vote, please go to (but remove the spaces first): bornforeachother . blogspot

I wish you the best of luck!
StormCloudsOfAsh chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
O man i loved this story :) ps I LOVE the part at the end he is a butt munchin basterd HA well any way it was awesome and plz keep writing
Lionsheart13771 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
hahahaa naraku's reaction was the same one i always have. Damn, now i have to find a crappy card for them too!
Lian Ryu chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I read the epilogue and promptly choked on a french fry from sudden laughter. I have now made a note to myself to not read the next sentence on your stories until I am sure i won't choke on something haha!
TheDarkestDaisy chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
OMG I LOVED IT!So cute and funny! All your stories are so well written so I always enjoy reading them. Thank you for your literary gifts! Miss you still. -D
jay 8P chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
hahaha loved the last part. and the story
Sam Sam chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
This was a really cute and funny story. The only thing is that Kagome had taken off the jewel shards and went into her time. Then she came back to Feudal Japan, without them. I thought she couldn't come back without the jewel shards? That was the only thing that seemed off to me. Other than that, your story is a great read and I enjoyed it very much.