Reviews for Other People
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
The story is cool...Did they make it work again?
SplendentGoddess chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Surprisingly, I like this. I think it's clear his grief is genuine by how quickly he tried to protect her, even from himself, after that one first hit. Usually the batterers, as far as I know, apologize and swear they'll never do it again and then, of course, do it again, and the woman is too afraid to leave for one reason or another, or maybe actually mentally broken down enough to honestly think they deserve it. It's abundantly clear that Kagome will NOT put up with a repeat, and if he ever does strike her again she will so be out that door, and he would want her to be, appalled to realize he's still the same monster, and so for that reason I think they actually can work through this and become happy again. It's sort of like an alcoholic hitting 'rock bottom' to realize they have a problem; everyone's rock bottom is different. For Inuyasha, that one and only hit was a horror he will never allow himself to repeat. I'm just glad somebody apparently saw him jump and called 911. Good job!
kirr1001 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
life isn't just roses...I hope there would be a sequel... I'd like to see how they'd move on from awesome and realistic story, great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
that was so incredibly sad D: I don't like those men who beat their wifes but course we all know that Inuyasha isn't like that.'N if u really really love someone u can give him/her another change, u'll find it in ur their story had a happy end :) very good job, u descriped the whole thing very realistically
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I liked it. It's nice how they looked at how they were and then how they became other people. Awesome job!

-D101
Nyony's Echo chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Aw so sad yet so beautifully written :)

Wonderful job! Loved it!
Onhiro chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Well, that was an honorable (in a sick way) thing for Inuyasha to do. Though, I can relate to him. If I hit my fiance in anger, or any reason for that matter, I don't think I could forgive myself. I don't know if I'd try to kill myself, but I don't know WHAT I'd do. Very good job!

KEEP ON WRITING!
Laurie chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Hi. Just reading this for the first time. It is very well written and I enjoyed it. Just one thing, in the beginning flashback, Kagome's eyes are brown, but at the very end they're blue. Other than that, awesome!
brakken chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Very well written. This was deep, and dark, but had enough hope in the end to suggest enough of a resolution to work. Her forgiving him was the biggest step, the most important facet to the resolution of this story. I like that you ended it where you did- it keeps the dark nature of the overall from being tainted by a joyous and light ending. As much as the happy endings delight me, they're just not always appropriate, and it wasn't here. Nice job.
Lilly McFadden chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
I really like all of your stories. Your oneshots are addictive.
Belldandychan chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Now if only all fights like that could turn out like that.. well.. without the attempted suicide maybe ;; but with the understanding, the future lack of hitting and the working out of problems! Wonderful story and I like the ending just fine
Midoriko Jewel chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Oohl, good, you should make a non-AU more or less like this one. I like the line "...with a shift of his weight..." you should definitely make a non- AU!
Spindelhona chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Sometimes everything just piles up and goes way out of line. You think you have plenty of time to fix it, you can talk about it later... but then later never comes. This is on the same line along with your fiction about Kagome going home and simply not returning. Sometimes you just let time pass and do the damage all on its own, because you don't use it for your own good. This is an important story, especially these days when people tend to believe that people can't change and go back to what was better. Forgiveness and want to make it better can help in many cases, if not all.
fireXsmiling chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
that's kagome for u
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
... that was very powerful.

ginny