Reviews for Stranger Danger
cookies111 chapter 19 . 2/19/2011
OMG, awesome story, please update soon please *starts to cry because I want u 2 update*
rikkufnl4 chapter 19 . 7/14/2008
i hope u continue i like it alot
lamebrain21 chapter 19 . 4/25/2008
I love your story, but would you freakin' UPDATE ALREADY?
ArraMidnight chapter 19 . 2/23/2006
wow this is really well done, you really leave me wanting to hear more from you! You have to update soon!
Slightly Sinister Sinestra chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Please please update! I've been sitting here checking my email every night hoping and still nothing! Please, I.m begging you!
Garowyn chapter 19 . 1/21/2006
Good work.
Slightly Sinister Sinestra chapter 19 . 1/19/2006
You evil, evil person, you! How could you hurt Mokie like that! It's a fantastic story with a well thougnt out plot, but why Mokie? I'll be waiting for an update cuz i do like the story, just please be nicer to Mokie. Good Luck!
STUPIDHUMANZZ chapter 19 . 1/18/2006
I'm in love with your story,everything about it is superbly written. You simply must conitnue. Automatic favorite.
Mariko6 chapter 19 . 1/16/2006
Aww! I love the ending of this chapter! I can't wait to see the next one, please keep writing this story.
Caorann fridh Bronach chapter 19 . 1/16/2006
Can't write, so I better read, huh?

My favorite line: "only the faintest pressure of his finger between Gozaburo and death." I bet a fellow dwank would even like that line.

I remember thinking the same thing in Noa's virtual world-the thing that struck me most was how Seto stood higher than Gozaburo, even as Gozaburo spoke down at him.

Hmm, interesting. I'll have to read more before saying anything about the hologram. Or rather, ask my questions. *grin*
cantdueldontaskme chapter 19 . 1/16/2006
*jawdrop* *wipes tear from eye* Very excellent chapter! I still want to know who this villan is!
Fluoxetine chapter 19 . 1/16/2006
Wow. A little short, but the puzzle analogy made up for it. I liked how you referred to Pain, Torture, etc. with capital letters, making them seem more like...entities, rather than just things...yeah. Good job.
Christine chapter 18 . 1/15/2006
Great story. I just love it. Please update soon.
Fluoxetine chapter 18 . 1/6/2006
Nice...Seto carries a gun? It makes sense,'s freaky...

And didn't Gozaboro DIE? At least, that's what I think happened in the manga...

I guess it's the same case as Seto's mother: they appeared dead, but actaully weren't...

Interesting. You really do a good job of making this story suspensefull.
Fluoxetine chapter 17 . 1/6/2006
Again, good choice of words (i.e. "flurry of fingers). I also like how you described all the satellite and GPS stuff and how you did research on it: it makes the story seem more realistic.

Keep it up!