Reviews for Vindicated
Anshu chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I like his despair as much as I liked his skirting for hope. Good one-shot!
Feathered Heart chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Wow! That was really good! I enjoyed reading it.
Almandine-Azaleea chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Such an elegant story! Most impressive! I loved it! _I'm adding you to my alerts! _
Ilvryn E chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
*Squeals* I LOVE THAT SONG!

Beautiful one-shot. Songfics usually don't catch my interest but the title caught my interest, and funny it would remind me of the song you based it on.

Bravo!

-Ilvryn E
Enigma 968 chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Wow, I am speechless. That was beautiful. The characterisations were excellent. It's certainly a rarity to find a well-written and developed story about these two. I hope to see more Téa/Seto fics from you in the future.
Evil SS chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
AW! Wonderfully done! :)

But, I can't believe Kaiba told that kid that Santa doesn't exist. . MEANIE! lol.

Anyway, nice job with the song and everything. Good characterization and description. Good work!

Keep on Truckin'

Evil StormSister
LazerWulf chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
:')

I LOVED it.

Never heard the song before, I don't listen to secular music, but someone quoted those lyrics to me in a review. They really seem to fit.

Phila-Del-Phia!

LazerWulf
Blue Dragon99 chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
WOW! Nice short story! Its so expressive with the feelings and emotions! I like it! Better Update ur other stories aswell!
Angelike Riddle chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
You know, I don't usually enjoy songfics, but this one was really very well done. It was both sad and sweet. Beautiful!
luvin aoshi chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
hmm... Dashboard confessional, right?

"What aloof, arctic eyes I had, turning everything into frost as soon as my gaze fell upon it."-i absouletly love this sentence. it's high-class visualization.

absouletly beautiful. good job. XD
Eve-Of-Misery chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
That had such a sweet ending. I really liked the pair.
blue eyes baby chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
wow that was so good! you are really good at tea/kaiba fics i hope you will write some more, i'll be sure to look for them!
Frosty Vermilion Petals chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
Very cute, very sweet. A little OOC on Seto's part, but that's to be expected in a story with him and romance. Nice job.
hiaohisoihxouhpjhpih chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
Yay! First to review!

I really liked it! TT_TT I wish I could write stories as well as you can...