Reviews for Freudian Slips
Amber13 chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
I really enjoyed the combination of dreams and Draco and Hermione. It was a satisfying exploration of the tension between the two of them.
Vashka chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
Wow. This was such a GREAT plotbunny... I am a huge D/Hr fan (it's the fandom I write in!) and I have read a few fics where they share dreams, but they were written by sub-par writers. This however, is totally different. I loved the exploration of Draco and Hermione's relationship, and the willingness of both to live for the moment since it was 'only a dream.' Hermione is usually a more repressed, less impulsive character, but here she has a legitimate reason to live out her fantasies, because they are only dreams. But shared dreams are another kettle of fish aren't they! Also, the imagery was fantastic, as was the sensuality. I especially liked the door - very otherworldly in an otherwise nomal dream. I have to wonder though, what was the impetus behind the shared dreams? You made me very curious! I am ok with this being a one-shot, as long as you continue to write another D/Hr fic! I will eagerly be looking forward to it.
juliachan chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
Good job! You really have a nice writing style, and the plot for this story was really intriguing! You also made Hermione and Draco in character throughout the whole thing- which is quite a feat!

Hope to read more from you in the future! (And that's not inquiring anything ;)

DCMMFAN chapter 1 . 12/26/2004