Reviews for Metamorphosis
GhostRein chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY!PLEASE!
thsunami chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
can't say if it's good or to soon to really say but it has a nice start. what i really like is the explanation about how kyuubi got there in the frist place.

If anything i hope the do combine and have a nice chat with the huuyga head and the rest of the family also giving those bastards the whole truth without letting out who his father was.

Other then that i hope he kills every one in the sound village with oriochmaru and leaves suske all alone and beaten without his all nice power so the foul can feel his stupidity. rather then kill him trake everthing away with his senin sensei and curse mark

I guess i have to see if it will be any good?
Kitsune Shinigami chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
this story is very interesting. plz update soon.
Tempus321 chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
This seems to be the beginning of a very good fanfiction, so keep it up!
Merkitten chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
It has an interesting plot to it, not unused mind you but interesting none the less. Acctually it's more like twist on a common plot but still interesting. I like how you've writtin it so far and I scincerly hope you'll contine writing this fic. -Merkitten
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
please continue
ToushinisKing chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
that was good i like the whole thing that it was Hiashis fault
deathtraps chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
I would have to say that you did write a better Naruto fic than most others out ther. REally like this too, but YOU INSANE PIECE OF SHIT. FINISH KNIGHT OF THE SHADOW FIRST, or you will suffer a most horrifing death... and if you finish at least two more chapters of Knight of the Shadow i will let you put more chapters of this up. (actually since your the writer i can't do much, but if you can just update both fast i suppose it will work.)Keep it up

your stalker and most loyal fan (kinda not really)
Elijah Snow chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Heh, so you finally got your first Naruto story started? Not bad, but I still liked your 'The Knight of Shadow' better. However, it is still way too early to tell where this is going and just how good it will turn out, so I'll hold out my final judgment on this until there are more chapters. But until then...

PS: Please, do try not to make this another yaoi story, 'k? There's far too many of those here already. But if you must insist, then go ahead. Just don't make it too graphic. Otherwise I might come for a visit...with something sharp and pointy in my hand...
R e c R a p t o r chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Great!

Heres an Idea

Have the Uchicha clan be planning to take overr Konoha as well. Itchi found out about it and killed the caln to prevent that from happening and as revenge for using him to make connections to powerfull people to kill them in the end. He didnt Kill Sasuske because he sheltered him and stoped him from finding out about it so that he wouldnt be influenced. Because he wasnt influenced Itachi didnt kill him. Since Sasuske was to young to understand why he killed them he just told him to become stronger to avange the clan. Other members of the Uchicha who didnt agree to the plan and left prior to the massacare should come back as well.
Stonebridge chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
love it
Chief316 chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
Nice fic. The search to stop the merging is a nice twist to the 'naruto leaves the village' story.

Spelling is good, but grammar could use some polish at certain points. A good beta reader would cure that.

Keep up the good work and looking forward to the next chapter.
Licht Sieger chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
Interesting idea.

It's "Uchiha", though.
Kittfox chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
Great fanfic. keep up the good work*gives a thumb up sign*
maybeso chapter 1 . 12/26/2004