Reviews for When You Walk Away
larkey116 chapter 12 . 1/19/2005

Ah! Suspense! It burns! *jk*

I really like this!

And you are really good at writing lyrics! .

Can't wait til next chappie! ...

"Haunted" just came on the radio...O.O Dunno why I said that.

Anyway, I'm looking foward to the next chapter! You rock! _O
time can take its toll chapter 12 . 1/18/2005
One quote can explain my feelings at this moment:

My thoughts exactly.

You HAVE to update soon... or I will explode from suspense. Unless all this homework makes me explode first.

minamotogirl chapter 11 . 1/17/2005
OMG You're lyrics are really really awesome! heck i can write poems and songs just hav to figure out how to play them. -_-' will take me awhile to figure out how to play them. anyway great chapter! pleez updatez soon!
time can take its toll chapter 11 . 1/17/2005
You wrote these songs too? [Hands a pile of respect points] You write so well! I haven't written in weeks, swinging between school and sickness. Unpleasant. And now I'm restricted from all dairy products... I expected I would be eventually because my entire family is, but I didn't know I'd have to give it all up so soon!

Isn't where will you go an evanescence song? I'm obsessed with Evanescence at the moment.

I've been neglecting my guitar as of late... just as I've been putting aside writing. The inner artist is taking a vacation. But I still love to brag about it to my friends, since most of them are still saving for instruments. My story goes something like this; "I'm in love. He and my sister used to be an item, but they broke up years ago. Recently, my father introduced us, and we hit it off right away. Sure, my sister's a bit jealous, but we can share." When they look confused, I inform them that "he" is a guitar. Don't you love tricking people?

Can't wait to see what will happen next. Update soon, it's awesome -RAWK ON!
minamotogirl chapter 10 . 1/16/2005
Great chapter! pleez updatez soon!
minamotogirl chapter 7 . 1/16/2005
Your lyrics are awesome!
minamotogirl chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Great story! I'll keep reading on! lol I play the electric guitar and I'm going to play it with one of my friends singing and the another playing the piano * maybe * its just 4 a talent show at our school. i'm still kinda not really but kinda a beginner in electric guitar but i'm working hard on it!
time can take its toll chapter 10 . 1/16/2005
I love the lyrics for looking glass; you're such a good writer! Can't wait for another chapter -RAWK ON!
larkey116 chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Okay, I'm only on chapter one, but I'm

liking this so far! Even though Mr. Liore

seems like a sexist shrigga-frigga-rigga-

trigga-moosh. (I have no idea what I just

said.)Anyway, this is very interesting so

far! Nice work. _O *Keeps reading*
Soul's Eclipse chapter 9 . 1/7/2005
time can take its toll chapter 9 . 1/5/2005
I'm glad she's friends with Riku now, and that Ai's family is getting back together. Hm, wonder who's going to win *grins* I think I have a pretty good idea.

I'd love to give a big, long review, but my fingers are so sore; I just taught myself, by ear, how to play one of my favorite evanescence songs, and my fingers are so sore... -rock on!
Goopimon chapter 8 . 1/4/2005
i love this story, cause it combines my 2 favorite things in one (music and Kingdom Hearts) so dont run outta ideas cause you have me on the edge of my seat here!
Soul's Eclipse chapter 8 . 1/3/2005
Woot! I love it! *happy dance*
time can take its toll chapter 8 . 1/3/2005
Thanks; I like my reviews too...after all, they're mine. I love giving long reviews... I'm a procrastinator, I need ways to waste time. For example, right now I should be editing an english paper and dividing it into paragraphs...but I'm reviewing and making someone happy... now what would I rather do?

Poor Ai... her mom isn't very supportive of her music. I grew up in a musical family so I don't know how she feels... but I can feel bad for her. Have some pocky, Aiden.

Another great chapter! Aiden and REno are finally together have some pocky, ultimatesoceress!
time can take its toll chapter 7 . 1/1/2005
Happy new year! I saw the author alert and I was dying to read this chapter all day. Today was so much fun; I learnt how to skate (Finally!) When my friend's cousin shoved me off the railing... it was scary but now I'm glad he did. Then it was my cousin's birthday and I got to play piano in front of lots of people! But I kept thinking of this story, and though it's almost 3AM I'm glad I got to read it

She was singing to Reno the whole time. Axl can go piss in the woods... eh, sorry, I had to say that. And now I'm laughing too hard to type because of a really odd inside joke *pauses to wonder why it's so funny* ah, well.

Well, update soon...soon as you can. Celebrate the new year... DEUX-MILLE CINQ! WHOO! I'm going to party in my room by myself all night [morning] with my guitar. -rock on!
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »