Reviews for When You Walk Away
Hearty-Chan chapter 7 . 1/1/2005
grr you changed my lyrics(joke) rhis keeps getting better and better keep it up

bye bye for now

angelfrie
Goopimon chapter 7 . 12/31/2004
thats alright, i can wait. and by the way, my name isn't good-pimon, its goopimon :)
Hearty-Chan chapter 6 . 12/30/2004
hi this really great i think i have some lyics for you alough i don't know if they'll fit with yor story

wil you be there for me: to the tune of 10 words from final fantasy 10-2

I love you so much but do you feal the same. I want to be with you forever , but do you think that way with me? wiil you pormise to be by side and will there be nothing you'll hide...from me

*chorus*

will you be there for me if i fall will you catch me, wil you always love me dear, will you always hold me in you arms and not let go

do you pormise you'll love me forever, will you pormise me to never let go of our love

chorus x2
time can take its toll chapter 6 . 12/30/2004
Hey, I see my name! I smile when I see my name, I don't know why... it's nice to get attention.

Lyrics... well, I really hate posting my lyrics online cause me and my neighbor are trying to start a band and we get all paranoid about people ripping off our stuff. It's the internet, after all. I do have some poems up on FFN that you can see if you go to my profile, feel free to use those so as long as you credit them. Two are in song lyric format anyhow.

Aw, poor Reno. I would be really cranky if I didn't eat in a week. NO ICE CREAM! THE HORROR!

I see the Avril reference. That CD is in my top three right now, along with evanescence fallen and linkin park meteora. The chapter title is my favorite line in that song...and I love the way the chorus sounds.

Well, I hope you'll be able to find some good lyrics to use in this story because I really, really want to read more -rock on!
Soul's Eclipse chapter 5 . 12/30/2004
Yay! I love it!
time can take its toll chapter 5 . 12/29/2004
aw, your welcome. i love giving reviews almost as much as i love getting them. of course, to get them i must be regular in my updates as you are... but i'm not.

come back, reno! gah, stupid, why'd you go? -rock on!
Begley chapter 4 . 12/28/2004
She's not really going to die, is she? That would mean the end of the fic. Unless she doesn't die.
Zanisha chapter 4 . 12/28/2004
Ouch, poor Aiden. I would leave a longer review, but unfortunately I am not the only child in my house. -ROCK ON
Goopimon chapter 3 . 12/27/2004
this story is great, plz continue
time can take its toll chapter 3 . 12/26/2004
Hey, another chapter. Did you write that song too, cause it's really awesome. Heh, well, have to go now, I'm in so many IM convos *shakes head* pesky friends. Nah, kidding. ROCK ON
time can take its toll chapter 2 . 12/26/2004
You wrote that song? I was going to ask who it was by so I could hear it. The lyrics are great. I write songs all the time too. Anyways, I'm looking forward to an update even more now. ROCK ON!
time can take its toll chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
Interesting. I'm looking forward to reading more of it. Don't mind the short review; I've been playing guitar and piano all morning and my fingers are sore. Or I would type more. -ROCK ON!
Soul's Eclipse chapter 1 . 12/26/2004