Reviews for The Quiet Man
blahlolblah chapter 12 . 1/3/2012
I AM LOVING THIS STORY. GOOD STUFF!
Gwilwillith chapter 15 . 11/6/2011
I really enjoyed this!
princesspomegranate chapter 15 . 10/17/2010
Awwwwww much love for this story! It's perfectttt! :D 3
Suzy87 chapter 15 . 2/17/2009
I'm smiling I'm happy with this end and with the plot you wrote! King Arthur and his knights is a great story, a amazing story and you made it magical! Lillian is great! And funny! Love Tristan my favorite knight! Thank you and Congratulations!
ThePony chapter 15 . 10/30/2008
Oh, now, this is what I like! My compliments to the writer. It's been long since I saw King Arthur, but you truly brought it back to me. Lillian was woven into the story very well, she didn't bother me and everything seemed realistic to me. I especially enjoyed the moments Lillian and Tristan shared - so sweet!

There were some grammatical errors and typos, but less as the end came. There seemed to be some sort of trouble with time, eg. chapter 10:

"Suddenly a Saxon stepped forward, under command of the Saxon leader and launched an arrow. She watched as it skids across the ice, not hitting anyone."

So, it should be "She watched as it skidded".

Also, a couple of times a sentence was cut before the word "who", which sounds little disturbing when read. I recommend a comma before a relative pronoun.

Anyway, I enjoyed it immensely, the songs were a nice touch. I love Lord of the Rings! :)
Eva1983 chapter 15 . 8/29/2008
Aw! What a sweet story! Thank you for sharing it!
Philiemeister chapter 6 . 6/3/2007
Great Story

Lovely New characters,

sorry to say that some quotes off the movie( not the edited ones) are inacurate.

3 1/2 stars out of 5
Ray of Starlight chapter 15 . 1/4/2006
This was pretty good. The only thing I didn't like is that you made Lancelot out to be a bad guy. Sure he's a bit of a sexist and a flirt but why didn't he get any recognition for dying at Badon Hill? Everything else was pretty good except for that. Keep writing! I wanna read more of you work!
Jen chapter 15 . 10/24/2005
Your Story was very good, but... I can't spell shit. oh well no point in really righting this...
HyperSquishy chapter 15 . 7/28/2005
I just read this...it's good! So what happened to Lancelot? He went bye bye? :( (No I'm not really a four year old or anything) :P Anywho...I'm off the check out the sequel.
Random Day chapter 15 . 6/7/2005
All I have to say is...SUPERB JOB! Personally I would have enjoyed a longer story but thats my preference. Nicely done!
perberaidien chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
This is one of my favorite stories.
June Birdie chapter 15 . 3/29/2005
luv it luv it luv it!
Camreyn chapter 15 . 3/1/2005
Nice ending, Sorry to see Lancelot get killed, while Dag. and Tristan live. (He wasn't there at the wedding so I take it he is dead?). Really, no sequel? Not even about the adventures of Connor (love the name!)? Write again soon! C.
Camreyn chapter 12 . 2/28/2005
He, I haven't reviewed in a while, but I have read your story, and I think it is flowing wonderfully. Can't wait for the big battle tomorrow! Will Tristan survive, will Lillian survive? And will she ever go back to her own time? Will she have to make a decision between Tristan and the future of 2005? What will she choose if she comes to this crossroad?

Update soon please! C.

PS. Can I get your Tristan for my birthday? this was a steaming hot chapter! My ears are still red.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »