Reviews for Longing For Home
riverlover chapter 9 . 4/6/2012
I just found your story and loved it. I rushed to finish it because I couldn't put it down. It was really well written and believable. Thank you for sharing it.
Bandbabe chapter 2 . 10/22/2009
This story is so sweet! I've been looking for happy Daniel/Sharé. I loved them in the movie and I thought SG1 would have more stories but it's mostly centered around the tragic "forever in a day" episode.

Anyways, going off on a tangent :) This story is perfect AU aka fan fiction 'what if?'. I hope they are eventually able to return home. But it's good to see Sharé adapting to life on Earth.
o0ojabberjayo0o chapter 9 . 7/30/2009
I really enjoyed that. A real feel-good story. Great work!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 9 . 9/8/2008
Aw cute story! :) Love it.
JovianJeff chapter 9 . 12/4/2007
Aw! That was a magnificient ending. What a way to wrap it up. While I personally would have loved had you gone through the entire ten seasons of SG-1, this was a great wrapping up point. Thank you very much for writing this story, it was a joy to read.
JovianJeff chapter 8 . 12/4/2007
I guess another awesome may sound like a repeat, but that was another fantastic chapter. Meeting Nick, healing and comfort, seeing more of after adventures at the SGC with the hard questions being asked (by Cassie this time) and the end with the perfectly logical and very happy ending to this chapter. Thanks for writing this!
JovianJeff chapter 7 . 12/4/2007
.Awesome! I loved the whole flow of this chapters. Focusing on the family and relationships, glossing over the adventures in the SGC. No need to reiterate them after all, just view them from a new fresh perspective. The ending with Nick was simply icing and a very good cake. Thank you for writing this chapter, this entire series!
JovianJeff chapter 6 . 12/3/2007
Magnificient! Lump-in-the-throat moments as well as Cheshire Cat smiles during this chapter. A real gift of conveying great friendships and relationships. The goodbyes were well handled as well as going through the decision process leading to the one made at the end. Well done!
JovianJeff chapter 5 . 12/3/2007
Nice dodge. Though I guess it would have been a repeat of the reaction of Daniel having kissed that one woman in chapter 2 if Daniel had been around for Hathor. A chapter with an overall sense of renewal and life progressing instead of staying static.
JovianJeff chapter 4 . 12/3/2007
I really appreciate how well you capture the sense of a real relationship, making it tender and wonderful yet with bumps in the road of life. Glad to read that Janet will likely be meeting Sha're outside of the SGC soon and love the continual presence of Catherine. Thank you for writing this.
JovianJeff chapter 3 . 12/3/2007
That was a magnificient chapter. Wonderful warm moments between the characters, with other moments spreading a smile upon my face as I read the passages written so well. Nice tie in with the episodes as they happen with the Jacksons. I almost dread what will happen when/if you do something with Hathor. About gave me a heart attack near the end, lol. Suspenseful and a happy ending. Thank you for writing this!
JovianJeff chapter 2 . 12/3/2007
That was really well done. Tender, well conveyed feelings of strong bonds between Daniel and Sha're with the aspects of a real relationship rather than a storybook perfect one. And yet, very much a fairy tale one that is a joy to read. Loved the arrival of Catherine and the friendship atmosphere during the scenes with her. All in all a wonderful and charming chapter.
JovianJeff chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Nice premise for this AU! Looking forward to the other chapters.
Sarai chapter 9 . 10/3/2007
I love it!
Emerald Green Queen chapter 9 . 8/27/2006
This is such a sweet story. I don't particularly care sho Daniel is paired with in fan fiction, but I had always though stuff, like - well, why wasn't Sha're prednant in COTG? And the way you dealt with the Broca Divide, and avoided Hathor was a smart move!:)) I also think you ptortrayed Sha're so well - submissive because of her cultural background, yet develops where she accepts herelf as far more Danie;'s equal, such as with the scene where she convinces Daniel that they should visit Nick. Sigh, I just wish there were more! It needs a sequel to deal with future years and events