Reviews for Beauty in Perfection, Stand by Me
SerpensPrincess chapter 4 . 3/16
Amazing can't wait for more
remeyqueen74 chapter 4 . 3/1
Please update this amazing story
CatGirl04 chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
I'm sorry this story wasn't finished because I think its pretty amazing. You have done a great job of creative this AU, and its feels very much what could have happened in HP, if Harry had woke up and smelled the coffee sooner. I hope some day this will be finished.
PHEONIX39 chapter 4 . 11/14/2012
Why did you stop? It was very good.
KiaCoral chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
i really really like this story, and your ideas are fun to read about, so i hope that you update soon. :)

keep up the good work!
TaraJo chapter 4 . 3/18/2012
This story is so intriguing, I really do hope that you will continue writing it!
ChildDevil04 chapter 4 . 2/16/2012
Wow, I came back to this story after a long time and found it even better! I look forward to rereading the rest!
honugurl2010 chapter 4 . 10/22/2011
cant wait to read the next chapter update sooon!
Gwaeren chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
Another brilliant part! I know it's kind of pathetic, not writing more, but it's honestly all I can think of to write, outside of the fact that I'm looking forward to reading the next set of chapters!
AHDBQJen chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
I loved your fic the first time I read it and I think it was one of the first Harry/Draco fics I had ever read and I don't know if I should love you or hate you for that since I adore that pairing.

I was wanting to re-read the fic again and noticed that you are redoing it and that you haven't updated in awhile, have you abandonned it or just working it?

I'm sorry to hear about your puppy, I know how that loss feels as I still miss my cat who sadly I haven't been able to live with for most of his life (divorce, apartment and kitty didn't want to move with us and when we finally got a house my stepdad was seriously allergic so kitty has lived with my dad)but still loved him and when he died I was crushed I still can't think about him without tearing up.

Jen
K Krystine chapter 4 . 4/30/2011
WILL YOU UPDATE?
WyndhamMisio chapter 4 . 12/20/2010
I am sooo enjoying this. Thank you for a great story.

There isn't really much more to say other than I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the story...
domsijohn chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
i guess i can say that am happy your back after such along time and looking forward to more
Lumikki chapter 4 . 11/30/2010
Totally awesome writing. I like the way the students are organized to bring Voldemort down despite Dumbledore's stubborn plans.
thrnbrooke chapter 4 . 11/2/2010
This is still the best! I love it!