Reviews for Cartoons and Confessions
The Scratch Man chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I burst out laughing when Bobby told JP what Annie said he should do for a gift to Jean Paul. A bow... haha!
Keeper of Fatestones chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
YAYZ! FLUFFYNESS! And of course Jean-Paul likes the cold, why else would he be a skier and a snowboarder?
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Oh, I think JP can finsd something *coughtSomeonecought* to use the tie on.

Bobby with a bow...*drool*
Renn chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Your fics are pure addictive candy to me. XP
Barkers3 chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Aw, heh heh... Awesome short story, I loved how they kept messing things up - but didn't give up :)
NightmareFX chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
YAY! that was grand! Very good with showing each of them as they are portrayed in the comics. I love Jean-Paul, he should so be with Bobby...Anyways, this was lots of fun to read, I plan to read anything else you have, and hope you'll do more with these two. Grand job, once again!

Byakko's Kitten chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
*twitches, sighs and purrs* Yay! another bobby/Jean-paul fic! this was a sweet one... and Mikhail and Jeremy (two of my ten personalities, and the only gay ones-they are together btw) salute you... love your fics!
Stephanie chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
Great story! Thanks for sharing.
foggynite chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
I think I reviewed this when you posted it on speedsicle, but I'm going to coo a little bit more here.

I love how you incorporate their histories. It made me squee. I love how you worked in mutant reindeer, too (I'm still giggling over that). It's all just warm fuzzies and angst and fluff and yeah. It made me squee.
Super-girl-straight-from-hell chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
Love it very sweety and gooy - suits the season. LOve your work. Short but sweet.
little-b chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
'Tis very cute and adorable. I liked Shatterstar asking for sharp pointy items!
Polka dot chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
Yes it's a christmas classic, it's awfully bad though. i prefer just about any of the Dicken's catastrophes.