Reviews for Dream's Deadly Allure
Rangerfan58 chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
hey so i was wondering if you were going to continue this or at least tell me how the story was supposed to happen and end
gginsc chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
Nice story. Update please.
Njaffels chapter 3 . 8/5/2009
I enjoy this so much. But when was the last time that you’ve update a chapter. Please update. Will you? I just cant wait to hear the rest of the story.
Estella chapter 3 . 3/19/2009
Wow I love wait to see what will happended in the next chaper. Will Elrohir and Estel survive and what would Elrond say. Update soon.
Thorongirl chapter 3 . 2/11/2007
Of course, I had to re-read the first two chapters to make sense of this one, but it was worth every second. Really love the way you write, though I'll admit to being mildly confused by what's going on. What is reality and what is illusion? Hm. Can't tell, but I suppose that's your intent. Legolas had better figure it out! Hey, great writing and a killer ending. You can't leave my Estel like that for so long! Get the rescue dogs out and let 'em help you write the next chapter. Waiting to see what happens next is torture. I mean, look at all the great reviews you got. What does that mean? That a LOT of people want to know what happens next. (I should talk, but hey, I'm concentrating on reviewing lately because I don't like to see the way so many good stories don't get the response they deserve; fortunately, for you, you are getting a good response so I'm glad of that). Anyways, great chapter. Can't wait for the next one.
Sharon chapter 3 . 11/29/2006
I was so confused by the first chapter, but then I read it again, and I was all like, cool. I think that this is quite original, that is to say, I've never read a fanfic like it. On this site, an original plot is hard to come by. Very fun story.

On a side note, I couldn't help but notice that you enjoy Supernatural, which is an awesome show. That said, it was kind of funny how Elladan and Elrohir had a Sam/Dean dynamic going on. I've got nothing against it, in fact I think it was kind of an interesting characterization to give them, but it made me smile all the same. It was like reading a typical Supernatural fic with an elven twist when Elrohir was planning to go see Legolas and Elladan objected.

I guess this review was maybe a bit long, so I'll leave you with this. O, update! I love this story! ;)
Calenlass Greenleaf chapter 3 . 11/29/2006
oh! Poor Legolas. He's really confused, isn't he?

great writing, my friend. This is a great story I hope to see finished.
nautika chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
So you will know...I'm still here! I dont like to start incomplete fics because some really good ones do get abandoned for one reason or another. But this is on my alerts and I really hope you finish this!
kitsune chapter 2 . 11/22/2006
Woah... this is really origional.

I like your idea. I hope you keep writing this.

I also hope that Estel truly is ok in the end... but that's just me.
Randa-Chan chapter 2 . 6/24/2006
Hmm, this is very interesting so far. I've actually read it twice now. Just a tip to help you update quicker cause I know I do the same thing sometimes and can spend a month or two before I get back to a story. Try to just pick say a Sunday afternoon or something every week where you just sit down and write. The hard bit is always getting started but once you write the first paragraph or two, it'll pick up and before you know it you'll have written your chapter. Don't fret about the grammer or anything while you're writing it; just let it flow out and then go back through at the end of the story.

Hope that helps cause I'm dying to read your next chapter mellon nin! _

Love Randa*

P.S. If you are not quick about it then I shall be forced to give Pippin drugs and set him on you!

(Pippin looks very unamused - sheepishly pats Pippin's head and tells him she wouldn't really.)
Queen Caira chapter 2 . 4/11/2006
Please update soon
Rabid Angel chapter 2 . 3/19/2006
I love stories like this. Where the main character is unsure of his sanity- they are absolutely wonderful. And of all I've read, this is one of the best.t Keep up the good work and, please, update soon!
Rutu chapter 2 . 3/9/2006
GAH! ! ! ! NO! ! ! ! ! I don't know WHO this Nuialosse is, but he's lying. . .in the real world, Estel's alive! ! ! ! ! ! OMG, this is too much suspense! ! ! ! ! ! ! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! ! ! ! ! ! !
Teha chapter 2 . 12/6/2005
I'd say it's been a long time! :) But you've updated, so it's all okay now.

Hallucinations? Has someone been hitting something a little too hard (like crack, or their head on a wall?) :) Update soon! Before the stress tells on me and I go on drugs...or something...
faramor chapter 2 . 12/3/2005