Reviews for Sunshine
MnC21 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Nice story!
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Crimson. Haha, You don't know how giddy I am that I answered correctly once I checked that it was a seven letter word with my fingers.

Their interaction just brings a smile on my face. I really like how light hearted it is and have no extra baggage involved. Months drowned in angst fics can do that to you. I'm just glad this one isn't like Sasuke. Yes, 'Sasuke' is now my word for angst.
ANBU Inu chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Strangely enough I didn't even think of crimson. There are so many 7-letter words for red that I don't quite understand how Neji knew. Crimson, scarlet, Carmine, etc.
puzzled piece chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Great one. I love the fact that Sakura makes nicknames for her patients. It makes me all giggly. And their interaction was so cute. :)

Great job!
littlemelonatplay chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
The first word I thought of was scarlet, then crimson. Since you didn't give any other clues to the word, I didn't know which one you were referring to. Entertaining read, thanks for posting.
Black-footed chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I'm surprised, but I catually guessed correct. Hoorah for me!
Lessthanthree-Carissa chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
lol, poor Neji. This was an entertaining read. Nice job
MushroomMafia chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
this is very cute!

very nicely written out, too. i can also think of scarlet as another answer to sakura's crossword puzzle...
HawaiianCaffeine chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Lol. I liked it. :)
delicate.desires chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Hahaha! This was the cutest thing, ever. xD
TillyMe chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
hm, very cute:)
xStarryyAngellx chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
hahaa, i like it! :)
NEVERMORE DARKNESS chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
oh god i loved it!

cant stop laughing and its ur fault if i die. lol
Wrought chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
The website you tried to mention in the author's note didn't show up. I'm somewhat upset.

Oh, yes. This story's great- really lighthearted and casual, and I admire how well you kept each of them in character.
xSushii chapter 1 . 9/25/2009