Reviews for Rediscovering Destiny
xFlipJamsx chapter 11 . 2/24/2014
Please update
nequam-tenshi chapter 11 . 8/15/2011
Will you ever finish this or update this? It has taken me nearly seven hours for me to read you story from the beginning and I do wish that you finish.

How will the second set of children who have more than one crest receive their digimon?

Who was the Noriko girl that Cody knows?
Sora Takenouchi chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
NO WAY! I hate it! Matt & I would never do THAT! That's the only thing I hate about it. Other than that, its great! But pleeeeaaasssse do something and re-write it!
fragileheart-brokensoul chapter 11 . 2/19/2010
whoaa..

good to know that Takeru is awake and can hear what yamato n sora talk about.

everything'll be better now,i bet..

can't wait for your update.. you just started the Book 1.

you have to write more.. i'll always be waiting. )
truthincliche chapter 11 . 11/11/2009
Wow, this is amazing. It really all makes sense, and the characters are so...true (yeah I don't really know what I'm trying to say...)

I'd love to read more! Although I see your last update was in 2006? Never too late to pick it up again :) :) (and I really hope you do!)
Writingright chapter 11 . 8/16/2009
i don't know when you last updated this, but i hope you'll do it again soon!
Cara Miro chapter 11 . 5/9/2009
Honey, now that I know you're alive again... I'm going to give a review that is so overdue. Like with the previous chapters, I kind of cried a little bit. Please DON'T give up on this one.

Anyway, aside from Sorato, can I ask what the other pairings will be? (praying that it's Michi/Kenyako/Takari) It's okay if it's not the pairings I'm praying for. LOL.
Digidestined of Trust chapter 11 . 2/25/2009
A shame just to end it here. Keep posting them.
Inflatable Marshmellows chapter 11 . 12/3/2008
Oh gosh, this has got to be one of the best Digimon fanfictions that I have ever read! Please come back and continue this, I know it's highly unlikely, but we all know what Digimon has taught us and it's HOPE! :D Heh. I'm so going to be thinking about this so much, and thinking about all the possibilities and it'll just plague me till forever! This is absolutely brilliant, oh so epic, I love it so much.
Lychee Green Tea chapter 11 . 8/18/2008
This is...amazing; breathtaking. This is by far the best Digimon fanfiction I have ever read. I've been hooked right from chapter one. I absolutely love all these neat ideas you incorporate; from fame and fortune all the way to anti-crests and Shakespeare. That takes a really good imagination.

You're also an extremely skilled writer. Great vocabulary and it looks like you're very comfortable using the English language. One thing you might want to watch out for are POV shifts. Shifts between separate scenes and sometimes paragraphs are okay, but there are quite a few cases where you shift perspective in the span of a couple sentences which can get confusing for readers.

I would totally love if you continued writing! Then again, you haven't updated for almost two and a half years...which sucks. Seriously, there is no other fanfiction that reaches the potential and epic-ness that this offers! This is a very plausible continuation of season 2 and is such a great read, so please, please, please keep on writing!

Take care,

~LGT
rennyvonne chapter 11 . 5/29/2008
pls continue...:D i love it...
sorato4ever chapter 11 . 1/2/2008
if possible, you should seriously finish this. it's truely great.
Sacred Sakura chapter 11 . 11/28/2007
Oh, keep writing! I'd write a better review, but right now I'm rather pressed for time. -_-;; I'll probably reread this series during winter break and give more extensive reviews then. But overall, love your ideas, plot, and writing style! Update this soon if you can! (And "Undercover" too...) ;)
Kayem chapter 11 . 11/11/2007
hi i really love this story! ahah..i just started it earlier today..&&i couldn't get myself away from the computer until i read all of it..please do continue this one! i'm so anxious to see what happens next! &&it you ended it when it was just getting good. please let me know as soon as you add more to the story..i'll be waiting! ]

keep up the good work!
digihope chapter 11 . 10/18/2007
This needs to be continued so bad that it hurts. I would almost rather this be continued than there be another season with the 01/02 characters. It's been over a year, but I'll be waiting for it.