Reviews for I Only Saw Her Smile
Cute, but doesn’t really follow Han. Really enjoyed it though.
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
Love his insight into Leia. It's intriguing. Not to mention pretty accurate for the Princess even.
F Maurice chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Good.
wintmint4 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Okay, that is just adorable. Haha. I love it! Great job. :)
TrickForTreat chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
There is ALWAYS a good excuse for HSLO fluff. Brilliant, I love it! And such a different topic...I've never come across one of the Yavin afterparty...good job!
chloe2102 chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
I really liked this. This is my fav time in Star Wars (post ANH and Pre ESB) If you write more I will definately read it. I like the style of your writing (it reads easy and it makes me feel) and I think you have captured the characters well (this is the hardest part IMO).
Willofthewisp chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Loved it. That's all I can say. Loved it.
Artemis Chick chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
This is so cute.. any chanc of a sequel?
Reading Redhead chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
That was a cute little fluffy fic. I really enjoyed your description of Leia's smile; I think that you managed to get a lot of her character across through scuh a simple action. Wonderful.

~Red
hollowpoet chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Awe, I liked it! Well written, good characterization of Leia's emotions all brought forth by a smile. Nice Job.
Xedra chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
*grinning*

Charming liitle fic you got here. Nicely done. :)
BrienneofThrace chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
aw! This has made a permanent grin on my face. I just love Han/Leia fics that are so simple yet heartwarming, like this one. thank you!
TheBeautifulPadmeAmidala chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Which ep. was this? 4 or 6? I cant tell
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Aww! Great little ficlet!
Ermine aka Tree chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
I liked it! I loved how you described all Leia's emotions in a single smile and Han's reaction. Great job!