Reviews for Sun and Shadow
CleverBast chapter 15 . 7/5/2009
do i sense a talia/dirk/kris replay? or is that just me? anyway i think your fic is a lot of fun. i've wanted to read a story about "sun and shadow" for a while but i haven't been able to find one until now
avatri shian chapter 15 . 11/25/2006
I hope you write soon! It has been so long I had to reread it to remember what happened! My sister and I really miss your story, and we would really like to know what will happen next!
GinaLee chapter 9 . 11/17/2006
This story is great - please continue!
Avatri Shian chapter 15 . 8/10/2006
THANK YOU! This story always makes me happy for some reason, even when there are arguments and stuff. I was thinking about Rothas getting very depressed and leaving and then thinking of suicide, but he gets Chosen before he can do any serious damage to himself. I think your ending will be much better. I hope your inspiration stays high!
Atavri Shian chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
I am kinda bummed that you haven't written in so long. I hope you return to this story, else I have to make up my own ending, and trust me, it wouldn't be nearly as good as yours. Write soon!
Atavri Shian chapter 14 . 7/30/2006
You have to write more! I love your story! I hope you update it soon! I know your probably busy, but i gotta know what happens!
Serami Nefera chapter 14 . 1/16/2006
Another good chapter. So is the Companion going to go choose Rothas? I believe that Mercedes Lackey said that he was a Herald. Why did the Companion take him away from the Prince if he is going to choose Rothas? Or was it just to help Rothas get away from others until he could get his thoughts straight? I look forward to the next update.
FuryouMiko chapter 14 . 1/10/2006
For someone who "sucks at romance", you're doing a pretty good job of writing it... ;)
ChaosLightning13 chapter 14 . 1/7/2006
Yay, another chapter. A bit jumpy, especially with two months' time between chapters...but I guess that doesn't matter so much in a fanfic, only if you're really serious about improving your writing. At least it's entertaining.

Lightning
Karine Dragon'sheart chapter 10 . 12/6/2005
Not bad, really not bad at all. There are a few grammer mishaps, but we all suffer from that, so don't take it personally. I love your take on an old legend in the Valdemar series. I've always liked 'Sunsinger and Shadowdancer', but this makes me enjoy it all the more. Now, as long as no one tries to do a biopic on 'My Lady's Eyes', we'll be in good shape.-snickers-

Laters!

KD
loonyloonylupin chapter 13 . 12/1/2005
great chapter, im a fan of the story and this one is my favorite chapter yet. Cant wait to see how that companion plays a role *wink* please dont keep me waiting :)
I Forget chapter 13 . 11/21/2005
Cute-the ending to that chapter made me giggle. :)
Serami Nefera chapter 13 . 11/21/2005
Great chapter! I suppose that jelousy (can't figure out how to spell it.) is a human response. Funny that Lythe isn't sensing it that well it seems. I would think she would. Or maybe she is trying to ignore it or doesn't understand it is coming from Rothas? Another great chapter though! I like Rothas' comment to the Bard.
ChaosLightning13 chapter 13 . 11/21/2005
About the curse, and the lifting thereof. I was just saying you might want to have more description of it in the story. I'm sure in your head it's not deus ex machina, but it seems that way to the readers-or at least to this reader-because you didn't explain your thoughts in your writing.

I liked Rothas's dialogue with the bard.

Lightning
I Forget chapter 12 . 11/20/2005
Wow... you're good.

Look at the bright side-at least you get some reviews-most pro-authors don't. :\

Keep writing, you have a talent for it, and I look forward to reading more. :)