Reviews for Cardboard Castles
Godschildtweety chapter 15 . 10/5/2011
Really good
pop chapter 15 . 12/9/2010
wth? haley slept with jake just to have a baby? instead of working out their problems haley just runs away, and keeps nathans daughters away from him and sleeps with a man just to have a baby. wow some love.
othfan chapter 15 . 8/28/2009
ok what the type of story is this? haley had a baby with jake, because she wanted to? this is the worst nathan/haley story i have ever read.
IwannabeURPrettyGirl chapter 15 . 2/14/2007
aww..this was a little sad but so good! please write a sequel!
Brucas4Eve chapter 15 . 1/11/2007
I love it! Please do write a sequel. I want to know what happens with the kids and how Halley and Nathan work through all of the problems. love it Love It LOVE IT!
NaleYLuV01 chapter 15 . 1/8/2007
this was a realy good story! please make a sequel...but no more kids tho'..its already confusing but really good
holly chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
i think it is a really good story! and i love how jake and haley have a baby together cause they oth wanted one!
JennaB82 chapter 15 . 12/18/2006
This was an awesome story! I loved it. You're a really great writer and I would love to see a sequal!
rose chapter 15 . 12/9/2006
aww i love this story! Please write a sequel, you really have a natural talent for wirting. It is soo good. Cant wait to read...
Kandykanemel chapter 15 . 12/7/2006
Im so glad you updated this story. It was one of my favorites. Aww Haley and Nathan got ending
cellophane-sounds chapter 14 . 2/11/2006
OMG! I love this, it's so great! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! How could you just leave it at that :-o lol! You've got to update and please make it soon hehe lol.
othlovinolo chapter 14 . 1/14/2006
omg omg omg how could you leave it like that! you need to ud like now hahaha i love this story
love-r-of-Jam chapter 14 . 1/13/2006
drama-o-rama!

great fic, you got to feel bad for them. Just when they are really enjoying their lives, something horrific happens, and then once they are getting over the shock, BAM another thing
NaLeYBaBiixo chapter 14 . 1/11/2006
oh no! dont leave haley! please ud soon!
Duckygirl chapter 14 . 1/10/2006
omg! drama drama drama! that was like bunches all in one chapter! please write more really soon!