Reviews for Mismatched
The Unknown chapter 6 . 3/27
I really love this story and how you portray your characters in it. Some characters seem a little OOC, like Sakura for example. But I like it, it's as if she matured or something.
KarmaLord chapter 6 . 8/7/2014
Omg why oh why haven't you updated this in so long?
Trisha chapter 2 . 7/2/2014
Omg, for the past few years I thought dobe was an English word. I also thought it was pronounced in the English way. Omg I feel so idiotic :(
saoirse lee chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
Love the story 3
max chapter 6 . 5/25/2014
I shoulda thought of Sakura having the Sharingan myself...
manikachandra7 chapter 3 . 9/26/2013
I agree with you. She's got a fully developed sharingan. She can do things easily... But...ugh, Sakura's so stupid. Maybe Sasuke would've helped her, if she ever asked. But, hehe... Sasuke will find out. I'm waiting for chapter 7... XD
sasusaku3623649 chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
Even if you dont like naruto any more you've to continue ! Please \(*-*/) !
Guest chapter 6 . 3/20/2013
I love this story. and the suspense is killing me!
obsessed dreamer chapter 6 . 1/13/2013
The person that popped into my mind was neji! :D but he already decided to observe sakura so why would he find it 'troublesome' to evaluate her? If any, the situation would only make it easier for him to keep an eye on her. But eh, that person in the last scene could be another chatacter lol. But if so, I wonder if it's gonna be a nejisakusasu love triangle lol
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
Awesome story! Update soon, please!
Dragonfly chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
Considering when your last update was, I asume it's safe to say that it's likely that you won't be continuing this story. Even so, I'd like to give my thoughts on it. The plot itself-the idea of Sakura having Kakashi's sharingan-is very interesting to me. I love to read about her progress with it. Your writing is clear and descriptive. It's quite the story, and I'm glad to have discovered it, even though you probably won't be continuing. If you did, that would be great, but even so, thank you for putting this up in the first place. I adore Lee, by the way. I like that Sakura sought him out for help, because I hated the way she acted towards him in her younger years. And I'm sorry to hear about your animosity towards the series, but I understand why you feel that way. Well, hopefully I'll see another update sometime. Ja ne!
random chapter 6 . 4/28/2012
i really like this fanfic r u going to continue it?
mililli chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
Very interesting and creative! Really hope you update..
mililli chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Did she get his eye? Loved it! Very creative
myarian83 chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
I cried in this chapter :'( and at the same time i was listening to sadness and sorrow :'( made me cry even more remembering kakashi and i would be EXTREMMEELYYY SADDDDD! or even depressed and shocked etc if kakashi actually died :'((( and the way you described the pictures of him and his hitaite(if thats how you spell it) I cried at that point! GOOD JOB! :DD HEHE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!