Reviews for Artistic Endeavors
iloveromance chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Hmm... I guess I misread your synopsis because this was not at all what I thought it was going to be about. I thought it was going to involve the guys having to deal with Nicole and her cute boyfriend but I was completely wrong on that account. Your writing is very good, however and I think you should write more. I haven't watched My Two Dads in a long time but it doesn't seem like this went along with the show that well. However, that's a fan fic author's prerogative and that's what makes us all unique. Good job with the writing however.
Techie124 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
To be honest, I didn't care for this very much. My Two Dads was an awesome show and you made the characters gay? Each episode they are talking about dating women, the only reason they were living together was for Nicole and there was no *chemistry* between them whatsoever. I was looking forward to reading about My Two Dads, but after reading this I'm not sure that I'll read any more of your stories. I mean no offense to you but you made a perfectly respectable show into something perverse and disgusting.
Veronica chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
I really liked your story. It was really sweet. I always thought Michael and Joey would have made a great couple. Thank you for writing it and sharing...I liked to think they got together and stayed together and this is a great vignette of what that life could like.
JD chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
I liked this. I didn't quite know what it was, when I stumbled onto it, but I read it all the same. It was witty. I like that. I have one, small complaint. Your choice of vocabulary in this piece was well ... limited. The word ‘lover’ is used in my opinion, like people who haven't a clue what they are doing use commas ... That is about the only thing I see that could be spruced up a bit. Again, I liked it.
Shadowrisen chapter 1 . 9/12/2006