Reviews for Full Circle
Nik1627 chapter 1 . 2/4
Amazing
SEvans1972 chapter 1 . 2/1
So what happened after this? What was the sex of the baby or babies? What kind of big brother did Dominic become? How did Dominic's friend take it that he is now Professor Potter's son? Will you be writing another Chapter? I have followed this entire story, I love it. I can't begin to tell you how many times I have read it. It still makes me cry, at least the 1st and 2nd stories. I have all 3 saved as a favorite.
LupitaChapero chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
Muy buena historia... me encantó ya había leído las primeras dos historias traducidas y de casualidad encontré este final... si no te molesta yo lo podría traducir si te parece... besos desde Argentina
dauntlessofthesea chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
I really like the beggining of your story! My god, the Snape vs. Potter duel. HAHAHAHAHA, too funny. :)
Lucretia chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
And there it is, the end. This would have made a great novel but, one can only handle so much I understand. I'm happy to have finally read it all, but bummed to see it end. But after reading this I feel satisfied to know that harry got his happy ending he deserved. Thank you for everything.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
I will forever love this series! Such a great ending too!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
I love it
hypnoticageregression chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
I CRY
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
I remember reading this story before and not the first two. Not that I've read them all I think I truly understand the plot.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
oh my gawwwwddddd! this gave me all the feels yaaaas!
Mars wills chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
YOU SHOULD TOTALLY MAKE ANOTHER ONE JUST TO KEEP GOING AND INCLUDE THE NEW BABY!
Remus Severus Potter chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
I love all of your stories! I also find it interesting that you say you like happy endings, but in other stories, you end up torturing your characters and making me cry. Now that I think about though, you do usually give your stories a somewhat happy ending. Anyway, great story!

Sincerely,
Co Partner of UsDad
LoneTraveler chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
I love love that your Ron really came into his own in this series. You gave Ron the perfect motivation for studying amazingly hard while keeping his personality as Ron!

Strangly enough, it's hard for me to see Harry in the profession you chose, I think he would love it, but he's a practical guy. It was lots of fun though. One thing about the wizarding world the list of professions people have seems to be fairly short, so it must be tough.

I have a theory about your P-. I think he/she chose to make his/her request in that way too protect her pride. I thought that was realistic. I used dual gender just cause to not say exactly who I mean.

Anyway, thank you so much for this series!