Reviews for Full Circle
Sam chapter 1 . 4/20
This was fantastic!
GeekyGreakFreak chapter 1 . 2/10
This story was amazing! I just loved this series! I've probably read everything twice already because of how well they were. I loved how you put a whole lot of that angst in your stories but balance it out with cute, funny, or comforting moments.

This story was fantastic. It's even better then J.K's take on the future(it was good, but pretty predictable.) You didn't just switch around on different characters but actually had a focus. You, my friend, are truly a one of a kind author. This one shot was great, keep doing what your doing what your doing and stay awesome!

:-{)
Mustache
Lexi chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
PLEASE DON'T LET THIS BE OVER! I AM ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH YOUR WRITING! PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE WITH THIS STORYLINE!
sharkmm chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Great ending. It's all in all amazing.
WiseGirl2222 chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
This was touching and so meaningful, like everything you have written. Keep up the writing, and I am so sad that this trilogy has finally ended.
KBTEAS chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Yay! A good end to the story! I'm glad that Harry can finally have a bit of closure about the past with the Dursley's... You're a great writer! Please keep writing more stories about Harry Potter, I'm really enjoying you're writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
OH MY GODS, YOU NEED TO MAKE ANOTHER ONESHOT LIKE THIS!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
I loved it yeah it's really touching between Harry and Dominic umm it in my top 5. Thank u for this wonderful story.
Heksie chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
O, this was a nice once off.
MysteryAsia chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Harry is so nice and the dad's kinda messed up... I kinda feel bad for him. Kinda
The Reading Elf chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Amazing ending to the series! If frekin love all of your stories!
Kitty Savella chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
This was a nice end to the series. I especially liked the end scenes, as it definitely brought things full circle.
E. J. Rudys chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Okay, so I have read all of the Recnac series and it was wonderful. You made me cry- I NEVER do that when reding books. Your fiction was a work of art, worthy of publishing. Wonderful words, titles, chapters, cliff-hangers and everything. I know this review is a little late and you probably won't read it... But I will just say that this has by far been my favorite Harry Potter fanfic I have ever read, and I have read ALOT. Let me stress this again: AMAZING STORIES! My favorite part in all the fictions was at the end of FlawedPerefction, with Harry's bday party. Anyways, loved it!
JuliaPossum chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Aww! Fluff! I love it.
This was a perfect mixture of good and bad that just made the story even more amazing than I could ever dream. You wrote it in a way that could seem bittersweet, but always ended up sweet, no matter what happened. I think my new favourite saying is definitely flawed perfection now. Next up is the alternate ending to Renac Transfero (is that even how you spell it?). You can probably expect an emotional review if its anything like I think it will be.
I love you and your writing so much!
See you in the next review!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
ive read the entire recnac series. celebony, your writing is such that I would part with real money to buy your published books, even if they only contain the recnac series, which ive already read.