Reviews for Full Circle
KTapering chapter 1 . 4/10
I love it
hypnoticageregression chapter 1 . 4/6
I CRY
I remember reading this story before and not the first two. Not that I've read them all I think I truly understand the plot.
oh my gawwwwddddd! this gave me all the feels yaaaas!
Mars wills chapter 1 . 2/7
YOU SHOULD TOTALLY MAKE ANOTHER ONE JUST TO KEEP GOING AND INCLUDE THE NEW BABY!
SnilyShipInDaHarryPotterFandom chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
I love all of your stories! I also find it interesting that you say you like happy endings, but in other stories, you end up torturing your characters and making me cry. Now that I think about though, you do usually give your stories a somewhat happy ending. Anyway, great story!

Sincerely,
Co Partner of UsDad
LoneTraveler chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
I love love that your Ron really came into his own in this series. You gave Ron the perfect motivation for studying amazingly hard while keeping his personality as Ron!

Strangly enough, it's hard for me to see Harry in the profession you chose, I think he would love it, but he's a practical guy. It was lots of fun though. One thing about the wizarding world the list of professions people have seems to be fairly short, so it must be tough.

I have a theory about your P-. I think he/she chose to make his/her request in that way too protect her pride. I thought that was realistic. I used dual gender just cause to not say exactly who I mean.

Anyway, thank you so much for this series!
MangoFromMars chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Yay!
so perfect it hurts chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
I've read the whole series in two days.
Incredible! Brilliant! Magnificent!
I laughed and I cried and I loved every character.
Extremely well written - 10/10 would recommend.
- SPIH
nayin17 chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
Nice though I can't believe Ron as a healer, that's the first lol
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
I've wanted a fic where Harry took in an abused kid.
roonialwazlib29 chapter 1 . 5/5/2015