Reviews for Full Circle
CuriousWhoops chapter 1 . 6/17
IM SO HAPPY THEY ADOPTED DOMINIC I WAS CRYING I LOVED THIS SERIES SO MUCH ITS PERFECT THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS
HarryPotterFan96 chapter 1 . 5/21
BEST. SERIES. EVER. I read until past midnight under the covers so I could finish it, I was so addicted. I already read your other stories though, so what do I do with my life . . .
fingerprint-by-fingerprint chapter 1 . 5/18
LOVED THIS SO SO MUCH! AHHHH, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HAPPY ENDINGS! I'm so glad you wrote this one-shot! Awesome job, thanks for posting! :D
Binexx chapter 1 . 4/12
Thank for that epilogue-like chapter. It's nice to know how life went on for Harry and his friends and family. ) And very cute with Dominic.
Nik1627 chapter 1 . 2/4
Amazing
SEvans1972 chapter 1 . 2/1
So what happened after this? What was the sex of the baby or babies? What kind of big brother did Dominic become? How did Dominic's friend take it that he is now Professor Potter's son? Will you be writing another Chapter? I have followed this entire story, I love it. I can't begin to tell you how many times I have read it. It still makes me cry, at least the 1st and 2nd stories. I have all 3 saved as a favorite.
LupitaChapero chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
Muy buena historia... me encantó ya había leído las primeras dos historias traducidas y de casualidad encontré este final... si no te molesta yo lo podría traducir si te parece... besos desde Argentina
dauntlessofthesea chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
I really like the beggining of your story! My god, the Snape vs. Potter duel. HAHAHAHAHA, too funny. :)
Lucretia chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
And there it is, the end. This would have made a great novel but, one can only handle so much I understand. I'm happy to have finally read it all, but bummed to see it end. But after reading this I feel satisfied to know that harry got his happy ending he deserved. Thank you for everything.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
I will forever love this series! Such a great ending too!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
I love it
hypnoticageregression chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
I CRY
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
I remember reading this story before and not the first two. Not that I've read them all I think I truly understand the plot.