Reviews for Full Circle
LoonyBadger chapter 1 . 10/5
This was a wonderful ending! I just wish you told a little more on how Draco was doing. Over all absolutely wonderful. Your an amazing writer! I love love love this story!
SilverWingedTeardrop chapter 1 . 7/11
The story was good, I read renal transfero and flawed perfection and I really liked them! Can add more to this story? I really want to read more about harry as a adult and teacher.
Dr. Hermione chapter 1 . 3/1
I didn’t get around to finishing Recnac but I found this along the way, and I’m so happy that I did. It’s a pleasure to see our beloved Harry Potter in his early twenties, just starting to settle down from all the stuff he went through and building his own family. I also like the idea of him teaching Defense for a short time period before moving on to other careers (like being an Auror) - we saw some of his gift for teaching in Order of the Phoenix and I can totally imagine him being a warm, caring mentor figure for all of his students. More than anything, it warms my heart to know that he is happy, and loved, after having been through so much hardship as a child.
Thanks for brightening my day.
GNcat chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
Good grief. What happens next?
EyesandFries chapter 1 . 6/17/2017
IM SO HAPPY THEY ADOPTED DOMINIC I WAS CRYING I LOVED THIS SERIES SO MUCH ITS PERFECT THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS
HarryPotterFan96 chapter 1 . 5/21/2017
BEST. SERIES. EVER. I read until past midnight under the covers so I could finish it, I was so addicted. I already read your other stories though, so what do I do with my life . . .
fingerprint-by-fingerprint chapter 1 . 5/18/2017
LOVED THIS SO SO MUCH! AHHHH, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HAPPY ENDINGS! I'm so glad you wrote this one-shot! Awesome job, thanks for posting! :D
Binexx chapter 1 . 4/12/2017
Thank for that epilogue-like chapter. It's nice to know how life went on for Harry and his friends and family. ) And very cute with Dominic.
Nik1627 chapter 1 . 2/4/2017
Amazing
SEvans1972 chapter 1 . 2/1/2017
So what happened after this? What was the sex of the baby or babies? What kind of big brother did Dominic become? How did Dominic's friend take it that he is now Professor Potter's son? Will you be writing another Chapter? I have followed this entire story, I love it. I can't begin to tell you how many times I have read it. It still makes me cry, at least the 1st and 2nd stories. I have all 3 saved as a favorite.
LupitaChapero chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
Muy buena historia... me encantó ya había leído las primeras dos historias traducidas y de casualidad encontré este final... si no te molesta yo lo podría traducir si te parece... besos desde Argentina
dauntlessofthesea chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
I really like the beggining of your story! My god, the Snape vs. Potter duel. HAHAHAHAHA, too funny. :)
Lucretia chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
And there it is, the end. This would have made a great novel but, one can only handle so much I understand. I'm happy to have finally read it all, but bummed to see it end. But after reading this I feel satisfied to know that harry got his happy ending he deserved. Thank you for everything.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
I will forever love this series! Such a great ending too!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2016