Reviews for Mr Jean Luc Federation
christinesangel100 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Great story!

B4 wants to know everything... kinda like Data.

Anyway, great story, and I loved that last sentance.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
A great story. Very funny.
Xiilnek chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Ah - beautiful! I love the tone you set for this story; how I could tell that Picard's a little sad, without having an overload of angst. And it was in Picard's point of view, but not just about him.

The ending was great. You really should write more star trek fiction.
Kaytee chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Really loved this piece. You don't have to add a second chapter to this story itself... but could you PUHLEASE write a sequel?
Sikar chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
"Jean Luc, you old fool - why didn't you ever ask that woman to marry you?" I think that says it all. Bravo!
crusherjaneway chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
I loved this piece. It was very well written, and it flowed with ease.

However, the last line took it from good story to great story.
lasemeuse chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
A great vignette. You've got a great eye for detail. You've done so well with capturing and showing how someone pays attention when they're in love. And kudos on the dialog. Hope you get around to more, you're a solid writer.
It's me get over it chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Nice touch at the end! And am glade to see some from his POV that seems to work well without it being so obvous that an outsider wroteit. His personallity can be hard to capture. Well done!
SpaceMan41 not logged in chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
very good. i'm impressed, i didn't think it would be this good.
PCGCfan chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Wonderful story! I cant wait until you update! You are going to update arent you? (gives puppydog eyes) LOL
CapnRichelle chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
very nice for a first story. a couple grammatical things, oh and it should be NCC not NC.

I enjoyed it a good reflection.