Reviews for Dominus Grim
Holiday Bullet chapter 10 . 9/27/2006
One word. Fanfckingtastic. This is the most awesomely written story I have ever had the good fortune to have found yet. Aside from minor spelling mistakes, this fic is greatness in all possible ways. Just...all that anger, hatred, frustration, madness, power, gore, blood, blood, blood...truly, truly amazing. I adore the way that Akabane was portrayed, and the descriptions of the action couldn't have been better. And also, the dialogue...WOW.

I wonder if I'll ever be able to write like you.
Littleadryan chapter 10 . 2/6/2006
I have just lately discovered your story and it got my attention from the start, I simply couldn't stop reading it (although I should have studied for school a bit...) I can't really say I'm an Akabane fan (although I like him, but Ban still has the special place in my heart) but I just can't seem to not like him. The way you write and all, simply fantastic. Every aspect of this story (to me at least) is just fantastic. *And I must say, i just enjoy all the fights, I'm quite a bloodthirsty person when it comes to those things...* So all said and done, keep up the good work, and update soon i'm (literally) dieing to know waht happens next.
happykid chapter 10 . 1/28/2006
wire more damn it! luved it!wirte more!
Mayumi-san chapter 6 . 6/22/2005
I've gotten until Chapter 6, and I must say that I like your story :) I would read more, but time is something that I don't have a lot of nowadays, unfortunately. Anyway, keep it up!
Alicorna chapter 2 . 6/10/2005
Alright luv, here's some things that I I think need work:

1) Erm.. vain, not vein ; You might want a beta who'll just check over grammar and stuff that the computer doesn't pick up ... I can do it if you wish X3

2) *heh* Himiko-chan said a bad wo~~rd *lmao*

3)Erm... If Ban floored the car, wouldn't h eand Ginji be too far away to hold a conversation? *swt* After all, that 360's a speedy little bug...

4)Akabane calls Ginji "Ginji-kun"... although I suppose Ginji works. If you want a copy of "THE LIST" of ways that the GetBackers cast refers to each other, I think I have a copy D

5)You might wanna use ellipsis (...) rather than commas (,) sometimes. too many commas is sorta confusing, especially when you're trying to imply a pause, rather than a breath *swt*

6)And then ther are parts where commas are necessary, since without them, sentences get confusing *is stabbed*

7)Akabane is characterised very well, and I am liking your Mr. No-Brake *hee* If you read my fic, you'd know that I have a penchant for Mr. No-Brake... and if you didn't you know now XD. He's just such a fun guy to play with!

~

Nice work, luv! I give it 4 out of 5 As I said before, you might want to give this to someone to edit, then re-post the chapters, after the errors are fixed. I really liek the writing though, and it's so HARD to find quality GB fic that's not pointless fluff, or badly written Sue-fic. That said, I'm writing an OC ; I hope she's not a Sue though... that would make me sad... Alright enough rambling, I've taken up enough of your time and review space. I hope that the next chapters are just as good as this one _ Vo

~Alicorn

...

o

Lookin' good.

I'll review chap 1, and then the last, with any other interesting ones inbetwee

This is a nice intro, although the only thing htat makes me wince is that Maguruma is called "Mr. Unstoppable", which is, by the way, the BAD english translation *beats Tokyopop translators*.

The "better" version is Mr. No-Brake... I dunno, I prefer it only because it doesn't sound like some cheap comic book hero *swt*

But, that's your descision as author, so I digress.

Other than that winceable fact, though, I liked it

~Alicorn

((PS: I'm pimping now... I write GB too ... check it out ;))
AtroposKnife chapter 9 . 6/5/2005
Whew! The loads of action on all fronts drained me. As if I'm not tired enough from work already. Hah!

Liked the Himiko-Akabane banter. Ooh, and Jackal gets to put his skills into practice. Nice touch. But dragging Coal with them - while a compassionate move one their part - doesn't seem to be very wise. *shock* at Akabane. Haha. But I'm sure it'll only make things more interesting, ne? Ah, so Hangman's the next bump in the bloody road. And Laughing Phantom's dead -or is he? Dundundun...

As for the Ginji-Kanryu battle, have you reached the Venus de Milo Arc yet? Because Miroku Yukihiko has the same energy-sucking, black hole-using powers (using some sort of spinning disc chakram) as Kanryu. Not that the fact detracts from my appreciation of Kanryu, but I was wondering if you were aware of this. _ BTW, don't worry about how you wrote Ginji. He was IC for the most part.

Oh, and why does Father Corsair remind me of Fudou? Hehe.

That was one hell of a ride. Can't wait what other loops you're going to throw into this madcap adventure.

College. You'll survive, kid. You'll survive. )

Cheers!
Ceil Scheherazade chapter 9 . 6/3/2005
No, I haven't seen Longest Yard. Is it good? It looks like it... Anyway... You updated! I was waiting and good thing I checked today. I'm glad Akabane didn't lose any arms... As for vagueness, no writer's perfect and it happens from time to time - even me. I thought that chapter was good and there was more Ban and Ginji scenes. Anyway, please update soon!
Ceil Scheherazade chapter 8 . 5/7/2005
So... Is the Laughing Phantom really dead? And, please forgive my stupidity, did Akabane loose an arm or something? Or did somebody else loose an arm or something?
Reenaredgirl chapter 8 . 4/24/2005
wow ! that was really a great chapter ! i can't wait to read the next one..

for the lenght, do as you feel you must do, because if you ask us fan-readers, the authors should write extra-large chapters in less than 2 days ;p

anyway, i'm completely fond of your fic. It's so rare to see Jackal in action like that ! keep it up !
Atropos' Knife chapter 8 . 4/17/2005
Hallo! Glad to see you're back! _

*checks chapter* Nope, Phantom-kun does not disappoint, as usual hehe. How much worse can he possibly be? I'll leave it to your wicked imagination to surprise us. XD

You know, I have a confession to make. I kinda look forward to your spelling hiccups. They're unintentionally funny. Oops :D.

Nice blend of religious references and themes of free will and choice. You've actually made Coal sympathetic. I wonder what (no doubt very novel) skeletons in the closet the others have. Father Corsair seems dubious. Hmm... is it a coincidence, or did you just happen to time this chapter with the death of the Pope? Just kidding.

Very like Ginji to acknowledge a compliment when he hears one hehe. And oh my, Jackal and Himiko are REALLY being tested to their limits aren't they? How much more punishment will you be dealing them? _

I actually like long chapters, so I might not be the right person to ask an opinion on this, hee! Just end your chapter on a note where you'll leave the reader salivating for more.

Update soon! Can't wait how much more nuttier this is going to get. Cheers! :)

(and yes, I agree that MakubeX got off too easy. He should've at least gotten his Internet priveleges severely slashed hehehe)
Mayumi-san chapter 3 . 4/14/2005
I've just started reading your fic. Unfortunately, I have only had time to read up to the third chapter, but I'd just wanna say that it's been great so far :) Keep it up!

Oh, just a little note. I was reading your fic when I received your review. Funny, huh? :D
Rabid Lola chapter 8 . 4/14/2005
Yay! You updated! :D

Jackie's beloved guitar picks... *snicker* I found that amusing.

Hah, I caught on to what Himiko and Jackal were doing about the oxygen BEFORE Phantom did! XD Er...forgive my shallow-ness.

Ugh, detached hands. Ick. Heh, Kusano should take lessons in philosophy, and study more about free will and God's mercy. His questions may then be answered. XD

Father Corsair sounds...corrupt. Scary. Does he deserve to bring around a bible? o_o

waitwaitwait...Akabane's arm's burned off? o_o Coal is a sad character.

hm, about the chapters, do whatever you like. Just start where you must, and end where it seems appropriate. _ Dunno if that's much help, but there.

Akabane was COOL. Hahaha. You know, if you want the list of honorifics and who calls who what, you can drop me an email and I'll email it to you. Maybe better if you don't use them in this fic, since you're well into it already, but just for future reference.

see you soon, then!
Rabid Lola chapter 7 . 3/3/2005
Guess I don't hafta repeat "Ecchi!" then, huh? :D Just kidding.

But really... ecchi. . Oh, but his other power...is kinda cool. If gross. Intriguing, maybe, not really cool...but gross... 0_0 Hehe.

very action-y. Go Jackal! and the poor, poor Get Backers...in trouble...again...it's becoming too bad a habit.

I'll be awaiting the character bombs, then. Gotta go, hafta cram MY schoolwork now. And YES! ten days left before my summer break. XD YAY!

oh, and Atropos already pointed out the Gingi, so yeah. I think you missed out on a few Ban-chan's, too...just re-upload the chappie. XD bai bai!
Atropos' Knife chapter 7 . 3/2/2005
Your Laughing Phantom has to be an abomination of every every kind of pervo rolled into one. But oddly, fun to watch.

BTW, you misspelled Gin-JI as Gin-gi in this chap. Just letting you know. :)

I have no doubt I won't be dissapointed you'll be able to one-up yourself on the grossness that's to come, hehe. Keep it up. And continue to mind your punctuations. You're getting there (I think). :D

You're very welcome on the Masaki info. Glad I could help.

See ya soon!