Reviews for A Night at the Pub
Frizz the Eccentric chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
HAHAHA! The overwhelming desire to be horizontal. I love that.
Kirke chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
I've been randomly cruising, hoping to find something slashy and POP! Your fic!

It was absolutely cute and adorable and I loved every bit. Bravo! :D
YuYuChan chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Merry Christmas 7 months and 3 days late!

This was the perfect read before I get some sleep. Very sweet, but without overdue-ing it. That's quite the task, my friend. Perhaps I'll stalk you later.
KouichiZenigata chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Wonderful! I realy enjoy this story. Very True to form.
Demus chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
OMFG, you are a certified genius. This is absolutely brilliant. I loved the way they pieced together the story. Last line was heavenly.
Regina Rex chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Are you the reincarnation of Douglas Adams? Cause I coulda sworn I was reading something he wrote!
Anita chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
cute. very cute!
nopenopnope chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
how cute, write more!
livingsoul12066 chapter 1 . 4/18/2005
aw!
Ba bing bing ba da bing bing whee ee ee ee ee ee ee ee chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
If you've seen the TV series in Britain- it's cool!

Also I am here 2 recommend Secret Whisper 92 as she is awesome! This is a gr8 story - if..slightly..sick...
Mary James chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
I never thought I'd use the word cute to describe anything relating to Hitchhiker's Guide, but that was cute. And witty and a perfect Ford and Arthur. Also, I will have you know that that was the first Hitchhiker's Guide slash and fiction that I have read. And I loved it.
Minor God chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Hey, sorry, I forgot to thank you for reviewing me! Well, I really loved this, it was realy witty, but they were being so innocent and gorgeous and... E! *explodes*
EudaimonArisornae chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
o.o

Er, um, yeah, wow, well... It was actually quite amusing to read, and I did like it.. my head is just swimming from thoughts of Arthur and Ford. *gulps* But still, nicely done. You kept up Adams's tone very nicely.
Nuwanda chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
Hehehe, love this one, too! Though I do find myself wishing for a bit more...Arthur and Ford are amazing together, and you write them perfectly.

Fav sentance: He didn’t think there had been any internal debate about whether he should go sleep on the sofa, just the overwhelming desire to be horizontal.

Not sure why, but I love that: "the overwhelming desire to be horizontal." Nice, very nice.

Also love Ford's "I think that at some point coming upstairs I said something mind-bogglingly witty and clever, but I can’t for the life of me remember what it was.”

Perfect Ford. And that sorta looks like his name, only backwards and with two letters rearranged. And I'll shut up now.

I have just finished (in less than an hour) reading every piece of fanfic you have posted. I believe you must post more, or I shall experience you-withdrawal. How shall I survive without the Evil Bunnies? Muahaha...love the name, by the way. But now I'll shut up. And I promise not to be too scary of a stalker fangirl if you promise to post more and fast.

Toodles.
Ishtar Penflare chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
Oh my goodness. And you claim this is your first fanfic? well for a first try thats definately prety damn hot if you ask me. Ford/Arthur is pretty much my favorite 'guide paring and you write it well...thanks for giving me a pleasent read

BlackCat Hanyou