Reviews for Myles Moments
LunaSphere chapter 2 . 4/11/2008
You have an absolutely delightful sense of humor-"Suspense, Or, a Moral Code of Fish" is the kind of title the rest of us can only dream of. _~
LunaSphere chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
AHAHAHAHA
flamethrowerqueen chapter 2 . 11/21/2005
*grins* Very amusing. You are extremely talented in the ways of drabble, m'dear.
CrossoverQueen chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
Myles! W00t! The Maes Hughes of Tortall, minus the, um... throwing knives and incessant photos.
lyredenfers chapter 2 . 3/2/2005
Top five things I love about this fic:

1)The capitals on "Doom" (hee!) and "Mortal Peril". Reminds me of a quote from "Dirk Gently's..." by Douglas Adams about The Door.

2)Young!Myles (squee!)

3)The reference to Lady Haryse and Sir Queenscove.

4)The Cod of Chi lry. Something fishy about this one.

5)Myles's father, and the thought that Myles might disapoint him. :(

Anyways, Myles Moments are always much loved. If this is the result of a 23 hour plane ride, everyone should take them, daily!

- Fen _
LandUnderWave chapter 2 . 3/2/2005
Definantly a moral code of fish.
Virgo chapter 2 . 3/2/2005
Really good story about what Myles wants out of life... at such a young age! You captured a definative life event here, and that's really cool.
did you even read the books chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Wow. A fic in this little band of corruption that isn't sick and twisted. I'm impressed - but not with you. With the concept a story like this exists. I advise you don't update for fear of ruining what already sucks.
Hi chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Good job, write more or else!
Snowflake chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
Oh, I love Myles, and I love this.
Evilstrawberry chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
hehehe That's so cute. Nice start and update soon ya?
AlmightyChrissy chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
E that is so adorable and so very Myles- contrary to tradition but with so much humor about it. I love it.
Rosie eisoR chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
I love Myles. You killed me with this, it was wonderful, such a nice concentration of his character.
hehehehehehehehe chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
-very little technique to hitting people hard with a big stick- Oh yes, I can see him saying that! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MOREMORE K?
ElspethElf chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
You may call the writing out of practise, but I call it on the brink of something great. I'm very much looking foward to your next update.