Reviews for Snowflakes
dela490 chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Hello. It's a really great story that you've written for all the fan of the couple kurama-botan. Thank you ( I will put your story in my favourite list of story).
Sonzai Taz chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Nice fic!
LeFoxy chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
That was lovely. A bit fast though. The romantic stuff, it was a bit fast. And Shizuru and Hiei?I mean, okay! Stop it now! Am I flaming? I'm sorry. Gomen-san!
flamingmarsh chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
I love how yours end up with a happy ending! the story was great! I was grinning all through the story, thats how much I loved it. Keep up the good work _
xmiahimex chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Another nice Christmas memory for Botan and Kurama, but I must say this one was better. I guess b/c their relationship developed naturally and they admitted luv, instead of having it triggered. Oh I was comparing ur two Xmas stories of KB pairing. I liked them both tho.
Smexy Kitten chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
omg, that was so cute! *sniffles* if only that could be a mini-series or something like that...

i hope that ur comp gets fixed soon so that you can continue on w/ this fantastic work of yours
ChibiBotan88 chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
So cute!
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Pretty fluffy at the end.
WaterKitsune16 chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
HELLO HELLO!

Just plain WONDERFUL! i loved it! please write more Kurama X Botan fics soon!
heartluv chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
That was a really nice Christmas story. Hope to read more of your stories!
Lady of Roses chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
Aw that was so adorable! I love Botan and Kurama coupling, and that was a really good story. Oh Merry belated Christmas!

-Lady of Roses
blue-eyed-shuichi chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
I liked it! Very cute! Anything with K and B together rocks in my book!
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
I really loved your story! Please do write some more stories!
MysteryChick chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
VERY long one-shot. But it was absolutely adorable I loved it.

Ja Ne
Koshi Sekisen chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
Hello!

Merry Xmas and Happy new year! This is such a beautiful fic! I simply love it! Man, Kurama looks so sweet, gotta love him, jajaja.

This is a wonderful tale of Xmas, one of the best I've read, actually. Your writing style is very good, you give on details, without making it too heavy and you write the actions just fine.

It was a bit confusing to me after Kurama came to Keiko's, though, but I'll re-read it again.

I've added you to my Fav. Authors list. You are really a great author.

Keep up the good work!