Reviews for Recovery
nim draug chapter 4 . 3/31
Love it!
EleanorBirdz12 chapter 1 . 2/6
I agree with what you said about John being hauled across thunderbird 5 and that he probably wouldn't be completely alright. I hate to say that every time I watch this film I get more disappointed by it, the facts are all wrong. However I like your fanfic :)
Katie chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
Soo good! Loved it :) brilliant English aswell for someone with a different first language..I think that was you? Ive read so many fics ahah, well done cant wait for more :D x x
LiGi chapter 4 . 1/29/2011
This is a really good story! It always slightly annoyed me that the John ouchies weren't properly exploited in the movie! Like you said, he is thrown halfway across the control room, bashing his head and his back and looking like he's in serious pain but then runs around London like there's nothing wrong with him! Great way of explaining it with the adrenaline in this story, also nice to get some of his thoughts and feelings in there too.

Well done, writing in English if it's not your first language, I couldn't even tell!
tiylaya chapter 4 . 10/17/2008
Lovely story - and beautifully written! I very much enjoyed it, and felt it gave a nice insight into John's thoughts. Thanks for posting it.
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 4 . 1/26/2008
you're right about him not being able to recover so quickly! and i love how you
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 4 . 4/3/2006
LOVE it... i wanna go and huggle all Tracy boys now! Keep the good writing up!

cya

DK
Lillehafrue chapter 4 . 3/26/2006
I can't believe how I managed to miss this one. Agent Five suggested it to me and WOW! I love it. You caught them all brilliantly. I too felt that John had a few more injuries than the little green band-aid at the end of the movie.

I like how you handled all of it. From John's body shutting down, to his guilt and frustration at not being able to help with repairs to his bird, to his reassuring Jeff that he was fine, and finally, back up on Five where he belongs. Whew!

Again, loved it.
Chemical Girl chapter 4 . 6/20/2005
Hey great stuff. Loved it all.
Crispy Hobbit chapter 4 . 3/28/2005
Loved your story, wished it was longer! You did really well!
Florence1 chapter 4 . 3/7/2005
That was Great! you picked up on all the things that I thought were wrong with the ending of the film and filled them in. Thanks for writing it- J
Shevaun chapter 4 . 3/5/2005
This was really good. It was nice to read something intellectual and well thought out. You're an excellent writer and your transitions are pretty smooth. You seem to have a knack for getting inside the characters heads. You should consider writing a Thunderbird story in first person. I think you'd have fun with it.

Excellent job! I can't wait to read more of your stuff.
Joslin chapter 4 . 1/31/2005
excellent story...loved it so much..awesome
moonlightbear chapter 4 . 1/4/2005
very good i'll be waiting for that other story. keep writing :)
darkhelmetj chapter 4 . 1/3/2005
I'm glad that you feel welcome in this fandom - we're glad to have you here. :) Your writing is superb, and I've really enjoyed reading this story. It fills in nicely that gap between the end of the movie and the end of the mono-rail rescue. I won't think of it in any other way now.

I look forward to your next story! Carry on. ;)