Reviews for A Menagerie of Birds
Aureleis chapter 3 . 3/31/2010
Ooh, oh my goodness! I love this story, but I see you haven't updated it for YEARS, literally. Please do continue with it, I'd love you if you did!
MinakoTrickster chapter 3 . 11/16/2009
I like the play on the relationships and how Dracula is so uncaring of the women. But we all saw in the movie that the girls had a major bond and I think they all ended up loving each other in a way he never did.

Keep it up, I know it's been awhile since you updated. I just thought I'd let you know you're work is still appreciated.
Firefly4000 chapter 3 . 3/14/2008
wonderful chapters. *smacks Dracula repeatedly then siccs Shang Tsung on him* I loved reading this story and wish for more please:)
DraculasBrideMarishka-x chapter 3 . 2/17/2008
I Love This Story, It's So Beautiful ! I Love How At The End Of Every Chapter You Write A Little Thing In Italics About The Bird You Have Chosen For Each One.

Corr.. I Feel So Sorry For Marishka.. And Verona.. Dracula Doesn't Know How Much He Can Hurt Them Does He ?

Absoloutly Love This !

D
Violet Rocks chapter 3 . 10/2/2005
Great story so far, keep it up. THat answered my question of "What's with the three brides?" I thought that maybe Dracula was like the pimp of the underworld or something-LOL-. I guess I've never thought about that possibility.

Anyways, Awsome story...-Verona Rules The Fools!
LadyValerious chapter 3 . 1/24/2005
Oh yes, I didn't even realize you updated this story! What a great surprise!

Poor Marishka...the comparison of her to an exotic bird is wonderful, and that part at the end was so true...

Okay, I'm dying to know what happens with Aleera, so please please please write more soon!
Mari Grem chapter 3 . 1/23/2005
I like this, it's very insightful. You don't mind if I steal your idea, do you? I was thinking of doing a wives' tale last night, and this story reminded me of that idea. I'll dedicate the story to you. Updat soon!

-Cole
Linwe Ringeril chapter 3 . 1/18/2005
WOW! Dracula's so mean, it's almost unbearable! Yet, i still love this story so much and i really think you did an absolutely marvelous job portraying the brides.
Left-the-building chapter 3 . 1/17/2005
Aw, Marishka! I felt so sorry for her. Vlad can be such an ass. I hate him now. That's it, I'm becoming a Gabriel supporter.

Actually . . . no.

Aw, Aleera wasn't in this one! Duh. How sad. Actually, this was a pretty sad chap. If I had emotions I would cry right now. But . . . I don't. *Cough

Good going buddy!
xAmanda chapter 3 . 1/17/2005
Wow. you're really talented. Those lines about the birds on the end of each chapter are brilliant.

I hope you update soon
SapphireShadows chapter 3 . 1/16/2005
Yes they are wonderful anyhoo great chapter, I loved all the description. Update soon!
blah123456 chapter 3 . 1/15/2005
this is awesome! Except I thought Aleera was the 1st bride
SilverFlover chapter 3 . 1/15/2005
Sorry, I was too lazy to log in! But I loved-loved-loved it! Drac is so mean! But he has no other choice I guess...And the simile with the exotic bird and Marishka is so marvelous! And Aleera is a vicious killer! Yey! I can't wait for your update! :-)
LadyValerious chapter 2 . 1/10/2005
This was really enjoyable to read! Marishka and Verona are totally in character, and the way you made them come together and sort of 'bond' was genius. I am *VERY* much looking forward to reading more of this particular story, especially about Aleera, since you haven't really written much about her in many of your stories.
Eyeliner Stars chapter 2 . 1/2/2005
Very good so far.

Please continue soon, as Aleera is my favorite and I can't wait to read her chapter.