Reviews for With Arms Wide Open
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
How sweet..
Bronwynn chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I love this story more and more every time I read it and I apologize for never reviewing it before now. It is fantastic. It shows a beautiful bond between two people in love who are forced apart by duty. I loved it! I know it's been a while, but would you consider posting an epilogue?
Scarlett Hauser chapter 2 . 10/12/2005
I loved this, so touching and endearing. Fabulous heart-felt fic for my FAVE pair!:)
Wild Child X chapter 2 . 2/12/2005
Awesome fic. Loved it.
Froggie2 chapter 2 . 1/22/2005
Aw...this was such a sweet story. I loved it! Yeah, it's too bad Conrad didn't get to stay around for the pregnancy or birth, but now he can make it up to his wife and daughter ;-)
abril4 chapter 2 . 1/5/2005
I love Scarlet and Conrad stories. This was nice, it's sad that Duke missed a lot of Scarlet's pregancy. It does happen a lot in the military.
Stormkpr chapter 2 . 1/5/2005
This was lovely. It brings back such memories - I loved GI Joe when I was growing up. And it was great to see another side of Duke.
Shelly Red chapter 2 . 1/2/2005
Sweet, sweet, sweet. I loved it all.

I'm so happy for Duke. He got to meet his daughter and reconnect with his wife. I forgot to say that "Yes, Ace!" I love it when Ace is in fics. Oh yeah, and I'm a nurse too? hehehe. I love that part also. D

Well done and good job. Alexis said 'dada' was so cute. Nice touch.
The Pink Brain chapter 2 . 1/2/2005
These were wonderful chapters. Very heartwarming and touching. Good job.
Mark C chapter 2 . 1/2/2005
What a wonderful story. Poor Duke sure did miss a lot of time with his new daughter but being with her now almost makes up for it. Showing her off to the other Joes was a real treat for him and to see Shana again must have been really great. What ever Conrad decides about his career he will have the support of his family to decide. The Joes really know how to ring in the New Year.
Flower In the Wind chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Simply marvelous. Both chapters were excellent. I love every bit of it. My daughter did the same thing with her hair, changing color drastically. I got a few milkman/mailman jokes when she was first born. haha. Excellent job and good interaction with Sean and Patrick and then adding Ace and the other Joes for the NY's party. Wonderful read on this Sunday morning.
Storm O chapter 2 . 1/1/2005
This was so wonderful. I loved it from the first word to the last.

You did a great job. It had such a happy ending. Thank you.
Shelly Red chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Oh, this is just, remarkable. I loved it. I just love Alexis and so glad that you and O work so well together. You did a great job, very true and real-to-life. Can't wait for the next installment.
tophat1945 chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
I love Sean teasing his sister..what would the world be without siblings? But the scenes with Duke and his daughter bring tears to my eyes. I'm glad I could help on such a wonderful story!

~Liz