Reviews for Naked
cara9001 chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
Please try to finish this story it's so good
cara9001 chapter 5 . 5/19/2011
i love this story it's really good i wish you would have finished it i really hope you think about writing more some time soon )
dirk chapter 5 . 1/5/2011
make VEG ans gok have Sex again
Zofonik chapter 5 . 2/20/2008
Thanks for updating.

Poor Vegeta, are the memories of Frieza finally taking their toll, and will Goku be able to comfort/repair him? Wonder how Chichi fits into all of this.

You've inspired me to join so I could review properly. I hope you can update soon.
01110011 01110101 01101001 011 chapter 5 . 2/19/2008
OMG PLEASE UPDATE SOON! n.n its really good! -
Julesie chapter 5 . 2/19/2008
Yay, I'm so glad my few messages made you update _

And i loved this chapter with all the veggie angst *hugs him*

I hope to see some more soon

*sporks*
Warrior from beyond chapter 5 . 2/19/2008
Frieza is a bastard and that is all there is too it. Poor little Vegeta. very well written
Warrior from beyond chapter 4 . 12/12/2007
Very good. I would very much like to hear the rest of this tale, to um drink the rest of this cup of yaoi
Julesie chapter 4 . 11/29/2007
Aww, bless, that was cute in a sad sort of way, Poor Veggie not knowing love...I adore Goku x Vegeta fics _

please update soon .
Iamhappytojustbealive chapter 4 . 5/25/2007
Yo! 'Bout time you update! Please update this story and others soon! Prety please!
cherry fantasy chapter 4 . 5/25/2007
Hey, this is an awesome story ! _ I love the pairing Goku/Vegeta ! You're doing a great job so far, keep it up ! I hope you update soon !
crazydbzfan87 chapter 3 . 6/1/2006
Oh! This is good! I just hope Gohan doesn't spill the beans...please tell me he doesn't! OH! You have to update soon!...Please? Don't be a meanie! _
Animelover6000 chapter 3 . 5/31/2006
this is a really good story and i like it but do you think that you can make the chaps longer? please please and thank you bye:D
90 chapter 3 . 3/25/2006
now i know that Chichi was annoying on the series

but Goku wouldn't have cheated on his wife

and Vegeta was OC...not believeable at all

sorry but thi was not a good fic
Kircala chapter 3 . 3/8/2006
Great story and please continue with more details on the "sex" part.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »