Reviews for Winning The Love Of The Handsome Skater
LillaQ-Arrow-DBZ-4life chapter 27 . 8/29/2014
Great story. Will there be a sequel?
Amalley chapter 27 . 8/21/2014
Absolutely love this story , but I've got to know , are you ever gunna do the sequal ? I'm dying to read it :)
Guest chapter 27 . 9/20/2013
Yeah. It's 2013 and a few years, it'll be a decade since this fic has been finished.
BUT I HAVE TO SAY THAT THIS BV HIGH SCHOOL FIC IS ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL STORIES WRITTEN HERE if not the most beautiful. Seriously.
But, it just doesn't seemed finished actually.
So, I hope you'll post the sequel soon. So that we can all squeal already from the giddiness you'd be putting us on. Oh, pretty please? :3

Please, please, please
Guest chapter 9 . 9/19/2013
Hmmm..And Juu haven't noticed the tail? Anyways.. onto the next chap
Guest chapter 27 . 8/11/2013
I did not review for all of it but you are one of my favorite Arthurs and a love all your story's
princessarmstrong chapter 27 . 6/21/2013
luuuuv the story but y da shitty ending
Alize chapter 17 . 12/24/2012
I want to read it!
smalsa chapter 15 . 7/21/2012
Theirs something wrong with hailie right? I mean she keeps coughing is she ill?
MajinLover chapter 26 . 6/15/2012
I think I know what Rain was looking for and hoping it was gone! O_O! I think it was a saiyan space pod, or some type of alien that landed on Earth. Just a wild guess though, love all your stories, thanks bye! (:
Lavonya chapter 27 . 1/23/2012
what is the special cargo?

who were those people with vegeta?

where is vegeta?

is there going to be a sequal?
MajinLover chapter 22 . 12/28/2011
Rain Horikawa? Thats so funny! Vegeta's Japanese voice actor's name is "Ryo Horikawa" Even though im pretty sure it was done on purpose, it was still pretty cute.
preciousjade76 chapter 17 . 10/5/2011
Do you still have the lemon? If so, I would love to read it. This story is very entertaining. Great chapter.
preciousjade76 chapter 8 . 9/30/2011
Great story so far. I can't believe that I passed this fic by all this time.
Sarah chapter 17 . 9/13/2011
These chapter are great, even though i wuz hoping 4 a lemon, but anyway cld u mail the lemon from chapter 17 at
vegeta'sgurl chapter 17 . 9/11/2011
can u send me the lemon version? my email is