Reviews for Winning The Love Of The Handsome Skater
DarkestDestiny06 chapter 22 . 10/11/2005
Wow, great chapter. Lots of passion. Especially the ending part. That last scene made my heart feel heavy. Still does. Even my throats dry. It's as if I was there instead of Vegeta. It just kinda reminded me of, well...me. .
tiffani chapter 22 . 10/11/2005
EXCELLENT CHAPTER. I LOVED IT AND CAN'T WAIT TO READ SOME MORE. I LOVE YOUR WORK.
MagamiGurl chapter 22 . 10/11/2005
oo that was an extreamly sad chapter... and I cant wait for you to post the next ones D Good, job. Except when Vegeta freaked out... that part freaked me out. But other than that I do like your story!
Nicky chapter 22 . 10/10/2005
I Love this story more and more as it progresses :)

I am so happy you updated, i love the way you made vegeta finally lose it, without taking him out of character in the slightest, you are a brillent writer! can't wait for the next few chapters :)
nan de mo chibi otoko chapter 22 . 10/10/2005
...omg...omg...

...omg...omgomgomgomgomgomg...omgomgomgomgomg...
heiress2thethrone chapter 22 . 10/10/2005
omg what is going to happen? this is sucha suspenseful chapter. i cant wait for the next one. its going to be good.
bebex2xsweet chapter 22 . 10/10/2005
continue XD
Anime8 chapter 22 . 10/10/2005
OMG! THAT WAS AN AWSOME CHAPTER! I LOVED IT IT WAS SO GOOD! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! ASAP! PLEASE
t2i2n2a chapter 22 . 10/10/2005
man vegeta's life keeps getting worse and worse and bulma seems helpless. can't wait for the next chapter... UPDATE SOON!
Luna-Divine chapter 21 . 10/9/2005
How can anyone hate Hailie after this. You did a very good job of explaining her past and now I can understand vegeta's hatred towards her. I would really like to know vegeta's story now so you tell his side in the next chapter. If you update soon it will be a really great birthday present for me!
MagamiGurl chapter 13 . 10/8/2005
Ok so I want the Lemon for chapter 17. Cause Im cool like that xD

Please?
Gwendolyn chapter 17 . 10/8/2005
I loved your story, and I think it was a good idea for you to not include the lemon, because you know some people would blow up over it.

May I please have the link to it?

Keep up the good work! You make Vegeta sound so sexy!
MagamiGurl chapter 21 . 10/7/2005
OMG. I am totally into this story, and I have to wait ;_; I can do it though.. Ok, so I am in love with this story and I hope you finish it. sometimes the characters seem... not them selfs. But I like it. It makes me happy to think they actually care about each other

Im crazy. oo;
bebex2xsweet chapter 21 . 10/4/2005
continue XD
Sunako chapter 21 . 10/2/2005
-shakes you- rallie-chan ;-;

Write the next chapter!

I know you're there, sitting on that chair, reading this! _ -shakes you harder- I'll call you on the phone to nag you if you dont write son ! (son a.k.a. RIGHT NOW) *nag-nag-nag-nag-nag* I wanna see how it ends . -shakes fist at Heilie* -stares at ya-
443 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »