Reviews for Winning The Love Of The Handsome Skater
vegeta'sgurl chapter 17 . 9/11/2011
can u send me the lemon version? my email is
ulisadbzfan chapter 27 . 4/6/2011
This Is A Very Good FanFic Of BV.
blackirishawk chapter 17 . 1/29/2011
The chapters so far r awesome. But can i get the lemon version my email is please n thank you!
yellowredblue002 chapter 17 . 10/29/2010
dude, give me that chapter! i love all your stories! keep writing. you are AWESOME!
kimmy chapter 27 . 10/25/2010
what's the sequel called
cherryvampiress chapter 17 . 10/21/2010
may I please have the chapter witth the lemon in it please
Netag Silerstar chapter 27 . 8/29/2010
When the heck are u going to post the sequel i loved this story and have raided the internet trying to find the sequel. Really good writing on all vegta/bulma stories. You could make a living of this your so good at writing.
DamonaVeggie chapter 17 . 7/2/2010
Your story is great so far I love it :D hihihihi I would like the lemon one if you still have it plz my email is
Rraz45 chapter 3 . 6/29/2010
i love a perfect circle. their best song is passive
Chibi death angel chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
wow... first impressions aren't always good...but i guess this is not one of them. i want to apologize for not reviewing like i said i would but i had to get ready for college exams and all so yeah. and you have my full attention and i'll try to review as soon as i can with the other chapters.
Chibi death angel chapter 27 . 7/13/2009
I've read this story since the beginning but was unable to review. now that i can i must say that this is such a wonderful story! i really, sincerely don't like the ending... but you are going to make a sequel right? well i was hoping that i would be able to get the lemon for chapter 17. if you send this ASAP... i promise i will read over your story and review each chapter. I LOVE THIS STORY!
Alana00 chapter 24 . 1/22/2009
Ok, well, yes. The email is the one that is on my profile '. sorry for the inconvenience since this should be used for reviewing... but hey, i can review! I don't like Rain... don't know why, I just don't. And the rain (as in weather) scene was so great... Vegeta's past's a very scarring one... Love this story!
Alana00 chapter 25 . 1/22/2009
Oh Thank you very much. If the one on my profile is (I see it there, but I don't know if I put it so that everyone can see it -_-'): )( this way it will be seen, haha. you can replace the "#" with you know what and remove de "()" ). There you go. And thank you for sending me the chapter. I'll be waiting. _.v.
Alana00 chapter 26 . 1/22/2009
Oh, ok. I loved the story very much though despite the abrupt ending. _ I will keep on following you other stories because I like the way you write :D

Good Luck and keep up the good work!

PS:You never sent me the lemon version of chapter 17... in the A.N. you said you would sent if we left the email in the review... If you could, I would be very much obliged...
Alana00 chapter 27 . 1/20/2009
AH! It WAS a nasty ending! Who would have guessed (well, in reality I thought about something like that, I mean, with Rain calling him ouji/prince and everything...and the wrecks where Bulma got hurt)? anyway, I loved this story. you said you were writing a sequel... since you finished publishing this story like 3 years ago and I have gone through you stories and haven¬ęt found any sequel, I assume you haven't started it yet, right? I'm waiting patiently for you to start it because they do deserve a better ending than this one, after all they've been through together!

Thank you so much for the awesome story _.v.
443 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »