Reviews for Winning The Love Of The Handsome Skater
fantasy4luvr chapter 27 . 4/15/2007
OMG i really loved ur story
Musette Fujiwara chapter 9 . 2/20/2007
I'm curious, he had sex with 18, I don't know how to write her name... Didn't she noticed the tail? Didn't he transform in OOzaru when he was with her?

That was so weird...
KarineD chapter 8 . 2/3/2007
I started reading this yesterday... and wow... this is so amazing! It is a truely well written story.
Aki Angel chapter 27 . 1/7/2007
Yay. So we've eached the end, wow. All so fast. Yes, 10 hours is indeed quite fast. I sent you an e-mail with my rants, so I'm speechless what to write here.

...

Hm. The one word I can't get off my mind right now is "SEQUEL!"

Gee, I wonder why that could be.

I always found the conversations between Bulma and Vegeta hilarious. Especially in scenes where she'd scream at him and then change the topic midway through her rant. Like about the morning erection. I'd definitely "laugh out loud" during situations like that.

Man, I definitely would recommend to anybody reading this review to READ THIS STORY! Definitely a two-thumbs up fanfiction, academy award winner, really! It has everything, action/adventure, romance, comedy, sex (requested - which I'm sitting waiting for!), suspence and just plain amazing writing which you won't be able to take your eyes off of! It's like.. watching a movie in writing. Doesn't that sound cool? Damn straight it is!

Ok, ok. I'm off to read the other stories once I get some fresh air. :D

'Til then,

Aki Angel chapter 26 . 1/7/2007
Yay. One chapter to go! This was so happy, happy, happy. I loved it, and I love how they're all happily together, yay!

*pokes you* I still wanna read that lemon you know. :D

Mwahahaha, I can't wait until the next chapter! Bring it!

Aki Angel chapter 24 . 1/7/2007
Aw. The last 2 chapters made me cry. ;_;

It doesn't help when I have sappy music playin in the background as I'm reading. But damn, I love how you placed together Vegeta's past and history and all the things you did with Rain and Hailie and ;afosjfaosfas!

I can't even word how impressed, amazed, astonished - I can't keep up with your vocabulary. -.- But I seriously hope you realize what an amazing writer you are, I'm not going to shut up until you do!

Hehe.. did you also realize that if you changed "Hope" in dark hope assassin you could become.. dun dun dun DNA instead of DHA?

Haha?

Ok then! So I'll take this moment of silence and head to the next chapter! (I'm loosing my sanity from lack of fresh air, that's how addicted I am to your story.)

See ya~

Aki Angel chapter 22 . 1/7/2007
Damn... that chapter was so damn... good. o_o I couldn't take my eyes off my monitor. You definitely have a talent, my dear. If you ever stop writing I will hunt you down personally. -.-

(I kid by the way, don't take that empty threat to heart!)

I just think it'd be such a waste if you ever stopped writing. I'd love to be able to have your talent, the skills you have to write. But all I have is ideas that go through my head and end up no where.

Anyway, enough my useless babbling. I'm off to read the next chapter. Such a shame only 4 more chapters to go and 7 more reviews until you reach 400! Whe.

Ta ta!

Aki Angel chapter 21 . 1/7/2007
Aww Chapter 20 was so incredibly cute, it's my favourite chapter by far out of all of them... so far.

Now chapter 21 is so depressing. :( I can't hate Hailie with all the crap she has been going through. It's so sad. If I were Bulma I'd totally spend a fortune trying to do anything possible to get her better! I'd hate to see her get killed off. :(

Now I have to read more! Onward!

Aki Angel chapter 19 . 1/7/2007
Aw. Here I decided that I'm going to write a review every other chapter.. but this one was WAY too cute to pass up!

I loved this chapter, especially the ending. Good job!

Whe!
Aki Angel chapter 18 . 1/7/2007
Whe! Goku's so cute! I love how you portray his character. Awesome!

Aww, big bad Vegeta is having rough moments. But yay Bulma to the rescue! _ I don't know what I'm really ranting about anymore, I'm trying so hard to find things to right in the review about. I don't know if you get sick of hearing, "Oh my Gosh, I LOVE IT!" over and over again.

Have no fear, I shall keep reading! Mwahahahaha.

Aki Angel chapter 17 . 1/7/2007
Oh, oh, oh!

I want the lemon one! I do, I do, I do!

*Crosses her arms* I refuse to read on until I read the lemon!

...

Ok, so you know by now my addiction will obviously make me go on reading because this is just too damn good, but I really would like the chance to read the lemon if you're up to sending it.
Aki Angel chapter 14 . 1/7/2007
Aww! Thank you for actually replying to my question, and you didn't respond late at all. You sent the e-mail about an hour after I actually passed out so I haven't been able to read past chapter 16 yet... YET! :D (Hence why I'm going back and posting a review on Chapter 14 :P)

Because of you're niceness and your efforts to reply, I'm now going to HAVE to make an effort to write an extra long review for each and every chapter left, yay! (Yeah, I'm one of those 'puts-more-in-her-mouth-then-she-can-chew' type of people. I'm also good at butchering good phrases..y)

I seriously can't take my eyes off this story, minus the whole falling asleep thing last night, I managed to go on for a good 5 and a half hours from chapter 1 to 16! I'm a slow reading but I like to take in all the things happening in the story to get more into it, which you do nicely when wording it anyway. :D

Ta ta!

Aki Angel chapter 16 . 1/7/2007
Ok, ok. I know I'm probably just annoying now... :D But I was wondering, how are Vegeta and Bulma in the same classes and stuff if he's a year older? Did he fail, is he staying extra classes?

Hey! Questions just mean that I'm being observant and paying attention! . At least I look at it that way.

Anyway, story is kawaii as always! Can't stop reading even thought it's 5:30 AM and my head is killing me.. I can't stop. O_O

Take care,

Aki Angel chapter 13 . 1/7/2007
Kawaii! Can't wait to read more!
Aki Angel chapter 9 . 1/6/2007
Normally, I don't leave reviews because I get so addicted to the storie that I have no time to stop reading and to actually review. Hey! At least I'm honest. This story is too damn good, and I know I've read it a gazillion times before and it's still intriguing to read each time.

I have a question though (not like I'll EVER get an answer for this considering how old the story is, or maybe I'll find out later in the story), does Juu know about his tail considering she slept with him? Just because he seems so distant from Juu it wouldn't seem like something he would tell her. But how could you hide something like that while sleeping with someone?

Anyway, I really like how you portray all the characters and their personalities. It's different, but I love it. It's OOC but it's not, if you get what I mean. Ok, at least I get what I mean. -;

I'm looking forward to finishing this story and hopefully getting a change to read the rest of them. I dislike reading stories that are on hiatus and haven't been updated in years so I try to avoid those ones, but I will read complete ones! :)

You're definitely an amazing writer and I can see why you've been on my favourite authors list for years. I hope you keep writing, I look forward to it. :)

Take care,