Reviews for Fooling Luna Lovegood
rebelsaurus29 chapter 1 . 3/25
Amazing! Very funny and sweet. I loved your confident Ron and your jaw-dangling Hermione. Well done :-)
EinIII chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Love Ron and Hermione and I loved this story. Good Job.
zhujian chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
It's so good! Hilarious!
Romione4Life chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
This is a great story! I never really thought about portraying Luna like this, so it was interesting. The part with Draco was awesome, the ending was amazing, I just loved it!
rose-weasley23 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
well done
chavi garg chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
it was amazing..simply awesome...though i does not really suppot your way of luna lovegood..but nevertheless luna n malfoy..really !

brilliant !

missed that kind of expression from draco in movies..

good luck with your writings..hope you write some more :)
N. E. Won chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
It made me smile!
TheaPotter chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
loved this! i really hope you continue to write more potter stories, whoop awesome story! 3 x
Too lazy to login chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
W.O.W! This story was incredible and SO CUTE! You captured the characters extremely well, and this is the best Ron/Hermione fanfic I've seen so far (and trust me, I've read a lot of them!). Keep writing, you've definitely got talent and potential.

Great job!
LondonGirl101 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Loved it. :)
equariem chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I have to say, I was awfully worried about this being one of those insanely stupid and horribly written R/Hr one shots.

But it wasn't, it was so well written I can't even.
kaka1233 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I loved this story! And I loved at the end when you put "ron would never change and if she was honest eith herself, she didn't want him to"-that is so true about their relationship. I think you portrayed the characters very good.
Blair Tent chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
OMG thsis is amazing!
KaleyRenee chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
This was absolutely lovely!
AdoAnnieCarnes chapter 1 . 12/3/2010