Reviews for Gone
Aietradaea chapter 4 . 10/25/2010
Wow - this is a really great fanfic. I confess to rather enjoying Ken-goes-properly-insane fanfics, and this is a whole new spin on it. I loved the ending, especially. Very nice writing. :)

Wee bit of concrit, since you asked - yup, proofreading this last chapter would be a good idea. There's the odd wrong word and funny sentence structure in there. And maybe a break between the first bit with Ken's "real" world and that phonecall to Davis would make sense.
Corkboard chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
This is one of the best Digimon fanfics I've ever read.

I cannot believe you only have 34 or so reviews.

This is exteremely well written and well thought out.

It has a brilliant plot, is written perfectly, and doesn't drag on too much.

I love it.

May I use this fic for a translation project please?

It's the perfect length for me to use, and I adore the story so much.

Hwyl.
luvwell chapter 4 . 5/18/2006
this is so cool! i haven't had the net for a while and I'm so glad you updated. you aren't quiting on the story are you? its awesome. so please please dont quit, or, is it over? if it is i think you should make a sequil.

-Luv
Higashikaze chapter 4 . 8/8/2005
Great fic, and I love Evanescence. Missing is my favorite song of theirs. While the plot was good, I didn't really like how close it was to that episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
common-lisp chapter 4 . 7/10/2005
So the Digimon world really was imaginary? When I heard the Kaizer chuckling I thought it was some plan of his to get back at Ken or something. Oh, well.
KOI Seracus chapter 4 . 7/7/2005
Hey, neatness! I like Ken's philosophy at the end. And just the way it turned out. So was that the last chapter? It was really cool, if it was. If not, that'll certainly be interesting to see how it could continue. _ I'm sort of out of it right now, forgive me. _ Bai bai
per chapter 4 . 7/7/2005
I am so sorry that I have missed these days. I beg you to forgive me.I have a lot of trouble in study and I lived in school so that I could not use computer.

I will give you a credit as soon as I finished.

Tell the turth,I am not good at spoken English... I even don't know if I have said anything wrong, but I really like your novel very very much!

I can't express my feeling clearly, I wish that you could understand my apology.
LoveSovereign chapter 4 . 7/6/2005
If you were a guy, I would want to bear your children. . . . I love this, and the song, missing, really fits it. I love that song. What the hell, I love all songs by Evanescence!
KOI Seracus chapter 3 . 3/13/2005
honestly, there is nothing really wrong with your writing. i would say it is choppy, but that is 1)innacurate, and 2)understandable for ken's current mental state. so, you're doing very well. the plot is also fascinating, and i love the clifhanger
blasw chapter 3 . 3/12/2005
Good chapter!As a loyal Kaiser fan,I am very excited to see "the Kaiser is sitting here" :P

I do love the idea of schizophrenia!

But I still think Kaiser and Ken is(are?) the same person...And Kaiser is not ment to KILL the Chosen ,not enemies..

Hmm,after all,I cannot say more until I read the sequel

to "per"(You are "Cookie",aren't you?)

The Qbbs is down(again)...I hope your translation work goes on well...Kaiser-sama bless you!
leafmon chapter 3 . 3/12/2005

I do love the idea of schizophrenia!

Hmm,after all,I cannot say more until I read the sequel

to "per"(You are "Cookie",aren't you?)

luvwell chapter 3 . 3/10/2005
ok you want it straight? k, the whole story is great! i love it. you are super talented!keep writing! well, yeah, duh, l.o.l.
common-lisp chapter 3 . 3/8/2005
So the whole hospital thing is a plot of the Kaizer? Oops, just gave away the plot didn't I?
Azure Rose chapter 3 . 3/8/2005
I really am enjoying this story it is a breath of fresh air.

I have to say the only thing I dislike is the use of the English names (you know, like Davis, Yolie, ect)…I dunno I guess I just prefer the Japanese ones and I know a lot of other prefer the Japanese names to the English ones.

That is just my opinion though, so don’t take it too seriously.

Kudos to an excellent chapter! _
Eternity's Heir chapter 3 . 3/8/2005
Yes. Ken's going insane...hehe. Ok well anyway I LOVE this story! I really like the concept of it as well, and in my opinion your a great writer. I've read most of your other work and I like that to, but that's besides the point. Also I think that the Evenescence songs make the perfect touch. I have a Offspring song that might go good with this story, and it doesn't contain foul lauguage...so if you want me to I'll email it to you. Anyway great story, keep working on it! JA!