Reviews for Norse Roulette
TrisakAminawn chapter 2 . 3/12/2007
M...good narration, decent set-up...must strongly disagree with Luke's line at the end there. They fill similar roles in different pantheons. Chaos is chaos. Loki gets enormous walls built and almost gets everyone killed repeatedly and kills his children and...anyway. It's only a matter of translation. Set would be the older, of course, but that just means more worn-out. I mean, if LUKE felt old, what's somebody with seven thousand years under his belt going to feel like?
Lucillia chapter 2 . 7/10/2006
Do you think that you will continue this any time soon? I liked the beginning.
Skald chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Is an update on this beyond hope? 'Cause I'd really love to read more. You've got a fantastic plot developing here! You left us hanging with that chapter ending, too. Please, please; I'd love more!
Redrose Moon chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE! There aren't many Eight Days of Luke fics out there and this one is certainly interesting! so please continue some more!
Calcifersgrl chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
I really like your story! It's been a while since I've read Eight Days of Luke, but the whole Seth as evil Egyptian god sounds like a great idea. I like the in-depth characterization of David and Astrid. Hope you continue bcause it will be nice to see Luke. )
Perilous chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
This is very good. Get the next chapter out soon, please!
sasori chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
oh, i sense a real plot! I hope to see more of this soon!