Reviews for A Friend for Graduation
Taipan Kiryu chapter 7 . 8/15/2007
Hey, I really like your stories. Please update!
Garcia-316hellyeah chapter 7 . 7/18/2007
YEP, HE'S GOT THE GENERAL IDEA. Politician's are all the same! :P
Garcia-316hellyeah chapter 6 . 7/18/2007
Yay! MEGS SPEECH! :)
Master Solo chapter 7 . 7/18/2007
yay a megs speech :D
MoonRose91 chapter 6 . 7/16/2007
'Hurry up slowpoke' *giggles*

Well, Megatron should say something that would get Soundwave's attention and hold it. So, think like Soundwave and Megarton.
Stormsoul chapter 6 . 8/14/2006
Good story. Cybertron is very well descrbed without interfering in the flow of plot and watching how Soundwave developed his current personality and means of gaining information is amazingly believable. There is also a growing sense of menace- is someone going to find out about their treasure hunt etc., which is very well managed.

The plot is neat and sweet- dont be afraid to write long chapters. There are stories out there that have to pass fiften pages in lenght, but a lot of them are rubbish. This one isnt. Dont cut good pieces out of chapters, anyone who can't read a great story in its length doesn't deserve a computer. If it winds up been longer than you expected, that's fine. Better for the readers!

Its very difficult to get a story focused around The Quiet Mech, so its nice to see this. Datasnipe and Trijade are endearing characters.

Sometimes its difficult to tell who is talking and who is thinking, so maybe put the thoughts in italics.
A875 chapter 6 . 4/22/2006
Hurry up slowpoke! Kidding :p

This story is really becomeing better and better not that it wasn't :)
Master Solo chapter 6 . 4/22/2006
WOHO Megatron! I wonder if Starscream and the other Seekers will turn up, too.

You're good with Soundwave.
Master Solo chapter 3 . 4/22/2006
Your OC professors have a thing for living up to their names.
Sustain chapter 6 . 4/21/2006
I was hoping you would add something. This has been an interesting development. I like it
noone chapter 5 . 9/24/2005
O, so this is what might have gotten Soundwave on his evil streak (though for some reason I never considered him evil). This is really cool, and don't worry, I'm sure all of your fans appreciate the long chappies, keep up the good work and update please, baibai!
Sustain chapter 5 . 9/23/2005
Dispite the little things this is another great chapter. I was wondering when Soundwave was going to use his telepathy. Given the situation, I don't think he would be guilty. I look forward to the next chapter.
Sustain chapter 4 . 7/10/2005
Good work very interseting, I like where this is going.
Kim Kinne chapter 3 . 7/9/2005
Cool

Update Please!
FireflyST chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Enjoyed the first 2 chapters, you really captured the Soundwave character being himself still with a slight touch of youth, jolly good I say!