Reviews for The Quest
zha'aiacole chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
This is a great story! It is so funny & I love it! Thanks so much for sharing it!
:-)
ocbitch chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
I love the way you made Elizibeth act so juvenile about her underwear! LOL

Also I saw that you wrote this long before the episode aired but the black boxers with smiley faces on apeared in 'Sateda' when he is having the wound on his butt examined so you are either psycic or just know Rodney too well!
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Seanait chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

very very nice!
Tarlan chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
LOL! Had a lot of fun reading this story :-) Just what I needed to start the day :-)
knights13 chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
This was very cute and amusing. You captured their voices beautifully as well as John's relationship with Rodney.

I now have to go back to watch The Eye and The Defiant One... I didn't notice he had no socks...
Belisse chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Zelenka! OMG that was one great ending!
sgafan33 chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
I was just rereading this story after reading your wonderful I've Got You Under My Skin. This piece is very funny. And like your other stories, the voices all sound true.

I was wondering about those black boxers with the smiley faces. In the movie "Joe's Wedding", David Hewlett wore a pair of black boxers that had smiley faces wearing sunglasses. Is this coincidence or a planned piece of laundry?

A nice little moment.
ESCotLoE chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
loved it!

nearly fell off my chair with laughter.

hope to read more from you in the future
Dr. Dredd chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
God, this is hysterical. That sly dog, Zelenka! (I actually thought it was going to be Elizabeth's.) And the "Xena Patrol"? Sheppard is in DEEP trouble. But what was Peter going to wager?
Livy1213 chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
Very funny story but a couple mistakes:

1. Zelenka would not be from Czechoslovakia he'd be from the Czech Republic

2. Zelenka kept calling McKay and Sheppard Americans wouldn't he just refer to Sheppard as an American because McKay is Canadian?
MacGateFan chapter 1 . 1/2/2005