Reviews for The Darkest Hour for Wyatt's Brother
Roberta chapter 5 . 8/13/2007
"Piper wove her hands to quieten her sister". Waved not wove. Do you turn in papers in school with this many typos? I would fail you in a heartbeat if you did. What does quieten mean?
Roberta chapter 4 . 8/13/2007
"they walked through the silt noisily they kicked up as they moved" - again another sentence that doesn't make sense. This is why its so important to proofread carefully. Don't just rely in spell check.
Roberta chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
Have you ever learnt the magic of adrenaline because when you’re fighting you don’t potions because you have a lot of adrenaline!” Piper grinned her sister inanely.

- HUH? What are you trying to say in this sentence? Learnt is not a word. Learned is a word. Also Leo wove his arm, he waved his arm. Please correct the typos and fix this sentence. It makes no sense.
Nathy1000000 chapter 11 . 12/22/2005
I'm really happy I could finally read this story. It's just great. I loved it from the begining till the end. I loved Chris feelings towards Leo. The part where Chris/Mastiphal stabbed Leo was priceless.

This is a very orginal, well thought story. And the end is so sweet!
FBI Bones chapter 11 . 9/3/2005
aww. sweet ending!1
Mellaithwen chapter 11 . 7/10/2005
I don't think 'wow' cuts it! Would have been nice to have more detail on Chris' angst, but I still liked it :D
Sparkling Cherries chapter 11 . 1/18/2005
ur right that ending was so sweet! i loved this story! it was really godd and the description fantastic! great stuff! ;)
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 11 . 1/18/2005
WAH! It ended! WAH! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT! Aw the ending was adorable. AW GO CHRIS! Can't wait for the next story
Sparkling Cherries chapter 10 . 1/17/2005
i know this sounds like totally crazy but did chris throw him in some weird kinda way or was it leo? (ok if i'm wrong please don't be too mean, lol)

Alyssa Halliwell chapter 10 . 1/17/2005
AW poor Chris! Wah I hope he's okay in the end!
Good Witch chapter 10 . 1/17/2005
OMG!OMG! I love it. Please update soon. I'm almost thinking maybe Wyatt did it. Please don't let anything happen to Chris and update quickly.
phoebe turner chapter 9 . 1/14/2005
i loved this chapter! it was so god! update soon!
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 9 . 1/13/2005
Aw, I hope they save Chris
Sparkling Cherries chapter 9 . 1/13/2005
one word: UPDATE!
Good Witch chapter 8 . 1/11/2005
OMG! Hurry with the next chapter