Reviews for The Darkest Hour for Wyatt's Brother
Roberta chapter 5 . 8/13/2007
"Piper wove her hands to quieten her sister". Waved not wove. Do you turn in papers in school with this many typos? I would fail you in a heartbeat if you did. What does quieten mean?
Roberta chapter 4 . 8/13/2007
"they walked through the silt noisily they kicked up as they moved" - again another sentence that doesn't make sense. This is why its so important to proofread carefully. Don't just rely in spell check.
Roberta chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
Have you ever learnt the magic of adrenaline because when you’re fighting you don’t potions because you have a lot of adrenaline!” Piper grinned her sister inanely.

- HUH? What are you trying to say in this sentence? Learnt is not a word. Learned is a word. Also Leo wove his arm, he waved his arm. Please correct the typos and fix this sentence. It makes no sense.
Nathy1000000 chapter 11 . 12/22/2005
I'm really happy I could finally read this story. It's just great. I loved it from the begining till the end. I loved Chris feelings towards Leo. The part where Chris/Mastiphal stabbed Leo was priceless.

This is a very orginal, well thought story. And the end is so sweet!
FBI Bones chapter 11 . 9/3/2005
aww. sweet ending!1
Mellaithwen chapter 11 . 7/10/2005
I don't think 'wow' cuts it! Would have been nice to have more detail on Chris' angst, but I still liked it :D
Sparkling Cherries chapter 11 . 1/18/2005
ur right that ending was so sweet! i loved this story! it was really godd and the description fantastic! great stuff! ;)
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 11 . 1/18/2005
WAH! It ended! WAH! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT! Aw the ending was adorable. AW GO CHRIS! Can't wait for the next story
Sparkling Cherries chapter 10 . 1/17/2005
i know this sounds like totally crazy but did chris throw him in some weird kinda way or was it leo? (ok if i'm wrong please don't be too mean, lol)

I LOVE THIS SO FUCKING MUCH! UPDATE!
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 10 . 1/17/2005
AW poor Chris! Wah I hope he's okay in the end!
Good Witch chapter 10 . 1/17/2005
OMG!OMG! I love it. Please update soon. I'm almost thinking maybe Wyatt did it. Please don't let anything happen to Chris and update quickly.
phoebe turner chapter 9 . 1/14/2005
i loved this chapter! it was so god! update soon!
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 9 . 1/13/2005
Aw, I hope they save Chris
Sparkling Cherries chapter 9 . 1/13/2005
one word: UPDATE!
Good Witch chapter 8 . 1/11/2005
OMG! Hurry with the next chapter