Reviews for Silver and Cold
i LOVE it

so cute and i agree

more gabby :)
dog5697 chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
i love this story need more
mariskaandchris chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
THis is so cute! I love Gabby Fluff!1
prin69 chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
awe
Salem Navy chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
That was great. I just love your stories. I really liked that one. I think I loved it so much because it conveyed there emotions... not just what they were saying. Great work!
AbbyGibbs chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
Hey, I loved this story, please continue to write GAbby fics!
Balance of Opposites chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
To be Abby in this story... And the way he does the opening up for her... I just loved it. The song was a lovely touch. A puzzled pieced together very well. Kudos! -Neph
the-Bookworm-Princess chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
"There should be more Gabby in the world" Amen! I agree! I loved this, it was so...fluffy! And...wonderful and cute. I loved it when he carried her through the door. Too sweet!
HelenL chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Aw- yay! Julia! ::hugs:: You did it! You wrote a GAbby. I'm so ::grins:: happy. GAbby rocks- and now, if you don't mind, I'm going to go and suggest it to all my GAbby friends. ::does happy dance:: I loved it... LOL
NightRaven713 chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Yay! Another person writing GAbby fics! I started something. Or maybe me and Jenni started something. Or maybe just Jenni started something. Yeah, I probably have nothing to do with it... even though I turned Jenni onto the GAbby pairing...I think I was one of the first people to notice it... okay, I'm rambling. Point is, great story, and I'm happy to find another GAbby fan and author! Keep on writing. _
aaaaab chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Well I have most certiantly been converted into a Gabby shipper. Wonderful job, by the way.-Spike
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
Very good-I love the gentleness of Gibbs with Abby-and I'm a Kibbs,too!

Gibbs is so funny in this-getting away from Kate and Tony's banter only to reveal his feelings to Abby-that's great!

Continue if you can-a great beginning!

Thanks!
Bradybunch4529 chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
I completely agree! There should be more GAbby fics in the world. I loved this story. The way the two of them just fit together and made each other whole. How absolutely fabulous. I hope that you do another chapter. It would be nice to have the next morning or even reactions to the new couple. More soon please.
Kimber McLeod chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
I second that, sista. You can't have enough Gabby. This was excellent, by the way, and I usually don't like SongFics. Extra good work. :oD