Reviews for Talk About A Good Time
Kielyn chapter 3 . 1/6/2012
I loved the dark humor and the eroticism (yes I did go to the other website). Well written. Please come back & mark the story as complete, I normaly search for completed stories and I think you would get more reviews/readers that way.
RagamuffinSundrop chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
Nice, I like the idea of darker Hermione's sweet side being a casualty of war and that Colin tried to have Snape killed.
Megan Consoer chapter 3 . 9/27/2006
I really this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
amsev chapter 2 . 7/23/2006
Lovely, dark, witty story - was well worth the repeat read!
anya chapter 3 . 5/13/2005
Loved it the first time I read it here. Saw it in newly posted on AFF and came back here to read it in it's entirity, again.

Refreshing and wonderful.

I adore the whole thing, especially the ending!
amsev chapter 3 . 5/10/2005
Excellent dark humor! I LOVED it.

Would be fun to see the earlier (and possibly continuing) adventures of Hermione Granger: The Assassin Witch. I'm sorry your bad reviewer didn't have enough intellegence to see dark humor when confronted by it.
Dafina chapter 3 . 2/9/2005
Damn! You write great erotic fiction. Lol. This is also going on my favorites list. As for the extreme "Alternate Reality-ness" I honestly liked it. Your reasons behind everything were good. I can't wait to see what you write next.
Cianna Greenwood chapter 3 . 1/16/2005
Cute.
masqueraver chapter 3 . 1/6/2005
I wouldn't mind seeing it in more detail...

As usual, another fabulous creation that will probably be read over and over!

Draccy

PS: It took me long to review this one...first I was on vacation and my account got suspended and, well, sorry it took so long!
Thunder Bisous chapter 3 . 12/29/2004
Aw...what more is there to say? Drop me a line concerning the other site. I'd love to read the other version.
Thunder Bisous chapter 2 . 12/29/2004
Just taking up space on your hard drive, indeed. :)
Nore chapter 3 . 12/29/2004
A nice end to a strange story... I enjoyed!
ExpectedAberrance chapter 3 . 12/28/2004
Strange. Freaks in love, but then again, that's my kind of thing. Dark and well done. Nice.
June chapter 3 . 12/28/2004
No, no, it can't be over too soon! I want to read more about hit-witch Hermione! Such a cool proposal - she killed Colin for him. But where did Colin get that much money?

YES, tell me if you're posting "more" elsewhere.

Email me thru here:

?uid3464

THANK YOU for the fab story! (I want more, I want more...)
henny chapter 3 . 12/28/2004
Twisted, but somehow...sweet. The last thing in the world I expected was a marriage proposal.