Reviews for Splinter
Galyn chapter 6 . 5/31/2006
Hello there! I've just now found your story and I'm very excited about it and can't wait for the next chapter! Good luck!

nessime-lisen chapter 6 . 2/7/2005
Oh wow! This is a really excellent story. I like your characterizations and I really like Harry's conversations w/Hermione about being gay...heheh. Keep up the good work, I eagerly await you next update!

Chantelli chapter 6 . 2/4/2005
Brilliant story so far! I'm suprised I didn't find this one earlier. Snape is masterfully written. Just wondering why you chose the Phantom as Harry's costume as I would imagine it is very close to the Death Eatter's disguise. Update soon!
abraxis chapter 6 . 2/3/2005
First, I want to say how much I enjoy the way Harry and Hermione talk to each other in such plain language. And she and Snape as well though Severus doesn't use quite as earthy language as Harry does. It's refreshingly candid. I think that Harry's remark that he didn't have to be naturally 'sensitive' to other people just because he 'took it up the ass' was a scream.

But now to the present. Shit! Things are getting really dark and deep and I'm going to be on pins and needles until the next chapter. You do weave a mean cliffie.
hots4harry73 chapter 6 . 1/24/2005
That was fantastic. You have brought something to the story that draws me in and I want to keep reading and reading and reading. Please update soon!
texasjeanette chapter 6 . 1/24/2005
Nice to see that people are finally realizing the truth about what has been happening to young Harry ... and that Severus is realizing the pent up frustrations and fears that Harry has been battling longer than he himself has... I hope that all will be well and that they can retrieve harry before Voldies plan takes effect, please post more soon.
alliekatgal chapter 6 . 1/24/2005
Wow. That was quite a turn of events. Due to Bella? Great description of Snape foraging into Harry's mind.
Nichalia chapter 5 . 1/21/2005
Hah! You write Snape so well! :)
Dave chapter 5 . 1/20/2005
Great dialogue! Even if I STILL don't agree with the concept of Harry and Snape being gay lovers, I loved the petulant tone in their argument..I have to admit that i have heard that tone before..I wonder where? Hm...
duj chapter 2 . 1/20/2005
Actually Voldemort insisted on the formal appurtenances of a duel in the graveyard, GoF.
Nichalia chapter 4 . 1/13/2005
HAHAH! YES! Don't keep us waiting for the next chapter! That's just mean, leaving us off there! MORE!

abraxis chapter 4 . 1/13/2005
Oh, drat. The evening ended much too soon, really it did. Couldn't Severus have been just a little bit wicked?
alliekatgal chapter 4 . 1/11/2005
Great story. I loved Snape dressed as the Scarlet Pimpernel! Snape's tone of voice is so perfect, disdainful and provoking. Looking forward to more!
Iorek Byrnison chapter 3 . 1/10/2005
kewl story! update soon please!
abraxis chapter 3 . 1/6/2005
Oh, so many questions. A real visitation or LV's doing? What Black? The Blacks possibly related to Albus? The reason he protected Syrus in school? Is she telling Harry to run instead of standing up to LV?

More please.