Reviews for Ripples
DavisJes chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Beautiful. Sad you never posted one for Makoto and Nehprite.
Charlie Chaplin 2 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
This one is just as amazing as the other two. I wish I had your talent, it just wrenches at your soul! I hope one day you come back to us and write a Mako/Neph one!
ellen chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
I cry everytime I read this. It is so good.

my hole body aches with pain. please write something with a happy ending for these, make her forgive him?
Beginnings chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
I've read most of your stories and they are all beautifully written. You have such a distinct and unique talent for description! And you also weave a sense of mystery into your stories as well. Wonderful, wonderful!

You still seem to be making a few grammar mistakes here and there. Its not superfluous in which it takes away from the story, but its somewhat distracting. For me that is. Then again I'm really picky with grammar and I seem to have this annoyingly unforgiving radar for grammatical errors. I think what happens with you is what often times happens with me; we write/type slower than we think and then we start to leave out words and such, or we change a sentence or two and for get to go back and fix the whole sentence.

Ok. Sorry for making such a big deal out of something terribly insignificant in your stories. Its just that uou seem like a perfectionist since you like to revise your stories, which is great by the way!

Anyways. Back to the real point. GREAT work and keep it up!
SailorPikaAngel chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
A very descriptive and beautiflly written eice.. I got a little teary-eyed... It had a slight surprise in the end that was unexpected yet totally unique.. The fic was raw... they are both open and vulnerable.. hopefully there will be a sequel where the will meet again...
angelica chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
I said this a time and I said this again I dont like senshi/shitennou

But... I admit, I like it

Your history, short but I think is good.

So, is all...

adiosito
Merry Faerie chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
This is a beautiful piece of writing. It's like music; it flows so easily.

I read the other Senshi/Shittenou fics, but I think this is my favorite. I suppose I like this fic more than the other two because it's not as laden with angst and sorrow. Here, there is promise of another time together. There's hope. Also, Ami's not as bitter towards Zoi as her other two friends were.

Well, the metaphors are outstanding and your descriptions of everything truly paint a picture for me. Thanks for the great read.

Merry Faerie
Jasque chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Hey nice fic you've got here and it's very sweet too )
Lilian chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Lovely. Just lovely.
EmeraldSong chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
I feel like crying now._ Thanks for making me depressed... sigh...

~EmeraldSong~

(P.S. This is a great one-shot, it would be nice if you continued it.)
Brooke chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
I love this very much. It is how I picture them in the begining of getting to know each other. I would love you to continue with it, but I will be fine at the place you left it. Thanks for writing it.