Reviews for Genetically changed
stitch8000 chapter 14 . 4/11/2008
plz more and soon plz
Darrinx chapter 14 . 8/11/2006
Well, I must say, I entered into this story rather apprehensive (nothing to do with your story mind you) but I’m not a big fan of Lilo and Stitch. But I must admit that I’m glad I did. This has been a very enjoyable, humorous, and quite enlightening experience. (I had no idea that aliens were involved in Lilo and Stitch, well I guess when the only episode you’ve seen is the Kim Possible Lilo and Stitch crossover then said person (namely Me!) has a lot to learn.

I don’t see a reason for you to put the last chapter into the “R” rated section, as it did just fine where it was. Then again I have a much lighter assumption on what should be considered “R” rated or not, but I believe it did just fine. Also I have to ask this. Was this one of your first fictions Michelle? As looking at this and looking at Greatest Love In The World, as well as later chapters, you can really see how your writing has improved.

I hope you update soon, as I’ve really enjoyed this story, and can’t wait to read more. I’ll be putting this on my alert list, and keeping track of its progress.

I hope to hear from you soon. Not only because you haven’t E-mailed me for awhile, also I’m starting to think that I’ve done something to upset you, if I have please tell me what it is, so I can apologise. But I’ve also got a new Songfic nearly up and running for you, which I hope you’ll enjoy.

Hope to hear from you soon mate.

DarrinX

P.S. Sorry its taken me so long to R&R but i've been so flooded at this end, but i'll try read more of your stuff very soon.
kdm13 chapter 14 . 1/13/2006
Well, I read it and it wasn't what I was expecting anyways. I'm really tired right now, maybe I'll tell you more at school. M'kay?
Juno3Shepard chapter 14 . 6/28/2005
Ock. Yes, 'tis me, Kitty. I have a new e-mail and stuff for you. Call me or I call you. Seem fair. *head bobs up like bobble-head*
Spiritofdawolf chapter 14 . 6/25/2005
DrappaAngel? Is that you Amber? It sounds like it might be you but I'm just trying to make sure. Oh, and the story seems to be on hold. Writers block. But I just got some ideas and I've just taken the hold off. Have a great rest of the summer.
Juno3Shepard chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
This is my friend, Michelle, you're talking about. Her characters are easy-to-understand. She explains them to me, also the plot. She may not be perfect, but, at least she has a starter for herself.
Fishlover chapter 13 . 5/14/2005
All the stories sound good.
hamishwarfare chapter 12 . 4/30/2005
Well you where right my plot dose have things in common with yours so I thank you for not getting mad. Anyway this is a good story, I am wondering about Michelle's alien freinds and how they will react with her choice of staying with 625 (forgive me if I have miss read somewhere) and what about her freind who saw her in the cartoon Lilo and Stitch will she be let into the secret? Curiosity killed the cat and it is killing me to find out what happens next please update soon!
Xoverguy chapter 12 . 4/26/2005
The story is very interesting. Three questions, though: Are the chapters involving the experiments life stories going to take long? And is Lilo going to reappear in the story? What is going to happen to Jumba? I hope you don't just end it in the slumber party because that would leave a lot of questions hanging. Nevertheless, nice story, please update soon.
Fishlover chapter 12 . 4/25/2005
I'm surprised that Moody was in the story. Thanks for updating this fanfic, it has really made my day since my day at school was terrible. If you're interested, my fanfic One True Place has chapter 11 on it. You could use Moody in your stories as long as she doesn't get hurt. Good luck on your fanfics!
Uber-Mech chapter 11 . 3/21/2005
hm girl gets genetically changed by experimental genes? this gives me an idea for a story along the same story line! just not using you characters that is. ohwell, i gave you credit for the idea. your story rocks so far.
Eievui chapter 11 . 2/27/2005
Will Michelle stay an experiment forever?

This is good so far, UPDATE!
most extreame priness chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
so what's happing with j? just wanna know.
Whimsical Acumen chapter 7 . 1/30/2005
Hm . . . is this Sassy by any chance MY Sassy?
Whimsical Acumen chapter 5 . 1/16/2005
Erm . . . what just happened?

ttfn