Reviews for Duck Duck Goose!
daisycb chapter 1 . 7/10
I was reviewing my to follow list and found this. It is a fun story and I was hoping you updated it. Could you let me know if you will complete this or if I should remove it from my list? Thank you
NocturnWitch chapter 14 . 4/21
clCouldn't Harry and Ron find Seamus on the map?
MrsSnapeMalfoyNikiforovAgreste chapter 21 . 4/10
Good story. There were some moments where I was a bit ehhhh but mostly great. Only a few grammar errors so overall a brilliantly written tale. Well worth the time.
Deep in the Night chapter 21 . 3/30
I... I don't really... I just... How can I... This was absolutely crazy. CRAZY. I don't regret it?
Deep in the Night chapter 14 . 3/30
Well, that was... not *entirely* unexpected.
Deep in the Night chapter 10 . 3/30
HOLY FUCKING SHIT!
BrilliantLady chapter 10 . 11/9/2016
Noooooo! *shudders* Okay, I'm done. I can't do graphic Harry/Ron. *lol*
BrilliantLady chapter 5 . 11/9/2016
Oh no... not Harry and Ron! :o That's a squick pairing for me. I can cope with wrinkly McGonagall in leather better than that.
BrilliantLady chapter 2 . 11/9/2016
Awww, I was hoping for Ron.
"She likes leather." *lol*
BrilliantLady chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
There's not enough body swap fics in this fandom. I am *so* hanging out for Ron trying to make out with Hermione! :D
kate1309 chapter 21 . 9/27/2016
Since it's been nine years, I have no clue if there's a sequel or anything, but I love this story. If you haven't made a sequel, then you totally should. This story was full of laughter inducing nightmares. I truly hope this never happens in the Muggle world. Incredible work, I really hope there's a sequel. Love this story, I can't wait to read more like it.
SaiyaCat chapter 20 . 1/22/2016
It would appear in chapter 21 that I read the ending to fast and missed how they defeated Voldamort. That was Still An Awsome Ending so funny..
SaiyaCat chapter 21 . 1/22/2016
Wow that was a Funny Ending but so hilarious Dancing.
Genevieve Darcy Granger chapter 21 . 9/15/2015
my god
Genevieve Darcy Granger chapter 16 . 9/15/2015
this just keeps getting weirder and I'm rolling in the aisles with laughter and crying tears if hysteria really