Reviews for A Fairytale
lykiana chapter 13 . 4/3
This is the third time I'm reading your story, and this still makes me cry.
Karrie79 chapter 19 . 4/2
Just found and devoured the whole story. I laughed, I cried, I imagined slapping a few characters and enjoying it. Thank you for an amazing journey.
rachel.olsenwilliams chapter 19 . 8/19/2017
Still my absolute favorite Labyrinth fic, even after reading it 5 times now...le sigh
Jediavenger chapter 19 . 4/27/2017
I loved your story! I wish you did have a sequel, I didn't want it to end :D
lykiana chapter 10 . 2/25/2017
We visited Newgrange last year, and even without Winter Solstice, it was amazing, thouh I would love to experience it one day.
I absolutely love this story!
jenaleec chapter 19 . 8/29/2015
Very very wonderful story.:) I would have lived to see them get married to take care of the xavier problem and see how the new kingdom faired! But wonderful!
nekochan1994 chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Great start so far. I really like her take to the relationship.
Bloodsired chapter 19 . 8/22/2014
Very good story!
Moia Starchild chapter 19 . 10/10/2012
I know the story has been around for a while but I live it. Thank you.
Marauder no. Five chapter 19 . 10/29/2011
Sequal? Where! *papers go flying as reader throws herself at the computer to shake it violently* I heard 'Sequal'!

Loved this story...if you haven't already guessed from that.
Tal J. Smith chapter 19 . 5/24/2011
Just read this whole story...grabbed me right away. Loved the angst, and Sarah's easy manner. For a while there I though Jareth was only tricking Cassandra into giving away her hand in the plot for Sarah's death. But no, he was being the typical man. But why he didn't ask Sarah to show him what happened with her mind is beyond me!

The ending was a bit abrupt, but the voyage this story took me on was worth it. Just wanted to say this was a very enjoyable read, and made me smile on numerous occasions. I'm completely stuck on these characters as well, and I can't wait for your sequel! Keep up the good work. ~Tally
writertron chapter 19 . 10/4/2010
this is a beautiful tale, even if jareth's an idiot. i'll look up the sequel soon!
Lorcan Cranitch chapter 12 . 7/14/2010
it's a good story! but you must work on your spelling and grammar - right now there are errors that are very distracting to the reader. These are things that spellcheckers won't catch.

Collage - you mean Sarah goes to college. Not collage.

You're and your - you get these confused each time.

Loose vs. lose. One loses a ring, but one's pants are loose.

Just be more careful with stuff like this and it'll be so much better. As I say, it's a good story, and your enthusiasm about Ireland is wonderful - just clean it up and you'll have a top-notch story!
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 19 . 5/27/2010
My dear I can't wait to read the continuation of this marvelous story I have read today.. Good luck on the rest of the stories...
kingdomprincess chapter 19 . 4/8/2010
I really like this story and I want to read the sequel that you mentioned in the last Author's note really badly. If you could post it I would continue to read it. The character development you have is great revealing levels of complexity as the story goes. I am curious about Sarah and Jareth's relationship as well as other plot twists like Xavier which would be in the seqeul. Great story - I really enjoyed it!