Reviews for Chronicles of Riddick IV: Killers
Josef Engle chapter 9 . 8/21/2011
moosseey!

loved the creative flow and character development, not to mention the r/j flow back and forth. but really you need to finish the work...

J
AZTECPHENOM chapter 8 . 2/29/2008
i totally agree with you about the extremes in their relationship. two people who've been through that much aren't going to be all "oh-my-god-i-love-you-marry-me-and-lets-forget-about-all-the people-we've-killed..." BUT two people who care for each other cant be like "yeah-we-did-it-its-done-get-out-my-bed"...I really like how you balanced between that. Realistic.
CrazyC87 chapter 9 . 2/7/2007
Hey Great Story! I LOVE RIDDICK AND JACK STORIES! PLEASE UPDATE VERY SOON!
tickle582 chapter 9 . 12/3/2006
this by far my favorite story about the 2 movies i love riddick and jack stories!1

update really really soon!1
Wicked R chapter 6 . 11/16/2006
was funny with the Richard.
Wicked R chapter 5 . 11/16/2006
must be hard to live life that. always on your toes, even when sleepin
Wicked R chapter 3 . 11/16/2006
you know them very well
Wicked R chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
like the cat amd mouse game way you described this. I was searching for the what happens after story for a while.
epokalyptikal chapter 9 . 10/14/2006
Can't wait for an update! :D
AliasSpyCrazy chapter 9 . 8/12/2006
Oh i loved it! This story is really good. I loved every chapter. You did them all so well. They all went along really great and you've kept your plot and characters on course, that's not always the easiest thing to do. So total kudos to you...i hope you write more soon because i cant wait to see what happens...and might i add i really hate that bitch Mona already...i can tell she's going to cause lots of problems...so keep it up...and remember to not take forever to update.
dark Alley chapter 9 . 7/19/2006
This story is really, really good! I can't wait to get your next update! Update ASAP!
K-Marie-M chapter 9 . 7/12/2006
You Bet we will. And take your time with writting I'd rather wait for good stuff then have to read a lot of crap, ya know?
homeric chapter 9 . 7/5/2006
I have just found this story and really enjoyed it - I hope you haven't given up on it. jack and Riddick were really well written and I loved the way you "brought her back to life" as it were. Thanks for sharing the story!
TweakyTree chapter 8 . 6/30/2006
okay whoever this Mona chick is kil her off. IMEDIATELY. I cant stand her she is urgh. EVil little bitch. Anywhop i think its interesting with Jack being Furian and that may put an odd twist in the relationship between Jack and Riddick but i do hope you update really soon becuase i just love this story and hurry up and update before i cry my eyes out.
Mavrixtrinkia chapter 8 . 5/24/2006
ah man that was soo GOOD!

but i'm guessing because you haven't posted since march, that you're probably not going to post another chapter for a while, right?